Chapter 16

Mine.

I woke up,feeling colder than what I did,I didn't feel Toms warmth,I lift my head up,seeing I'm in my room,what,I was also wearing a hoodie,did Tom didn't want me to be with him?

I walked downstairs,seeing Tom making breakfast,and the two assholes in the living room,"Tom?" I let out in almost a whisper,"mhm" he mumbled,not turning to look at me,"you okay" I frowned,why isn't he looking at me.

"Yeah,why wouldn't I be" he still avoided my gaze,"I don't know,maybe because you're not looking at me,and acting as if you don't want me around you" I crossed my hand as he sigh and turned around,looking at me angry as fuck,"maybe I do,maybe I don't want you around" what is wrong with him,"listen this was one time,and it was to make you fucking mine,fully mine,understood?" I frowned,"I'm not anyone's property,and definitely not yours" I uncrossed my hands,and turned around.

He grabbed my waist and turned me around,pining me against the wall,his hand around my throat,"see those" he caressed the Hickies he left on me,"who gave it to you" he snapped,"I asked you a fucking question" he clenched his jaw,"y-you" and we're back at the stuttering,"exactly,and what does that means" as he realised I didn't answer,he tighten his hand around my throat,"t-that I'm y-yours" he kissed my forehead,"good girl" and he let go of me.

He turned around,continuing to make the breakfast,which gave me the opportunity to run upstairs,I closed the door,locking it,what the fuck has gotten into him,that's not the Tom that made me smile.

I shrugged it off,wiping off the tear that left my eye,and took a little briefcase,getting ready to go to the Weasleys,god I can't wait to see Hermione and George,I put a few clothes,toothbrush,hairbrush and something I got for George.

I took a shower,seeing a bruise Tom left on my neck,caressing it slowly,he was holding that tight?,I put some makeup on it,making it less visible,I wore a grey golf shirt,to make sure the bruise is not visible,and a grey sweatpants,along with high Nike Air Force.

I walked downstairs,taking my briefcase with me,hoping no one would see me,"where are you going" I sigh,turning around,"somewhere I should have been long time ago" I rolled my eyes,"hey what's that" he walked closer to me,his shoes clicking on the floor,pulling the collar down a bit,"did I do that" he looked at me with guilt,he took my hand softly,and we walked to the kitchen,he took his wand out,and did some kind of a healing spell,"thank you" I smiled,looking at the ground.

He kissed my forehead,"have a good time baby" he smiled at me,I smiled back,he kissed my lips,"promise me you'll call me if you'll need something,even if it's to make you laugh okay" I nodded,he kissed my lips again,and let me walk to the door.