Chapter 2

Freddie.....

I put on my sweater and shorts,I took a very deep breath,almost tearing up,again

I put on my sweater and shorts,I took a very deep breath,almost tearing up,again. God.

I opened the door seeing Mattheo,I flinched "woah,sorry" I looked at the ground "hey,are you ok" he lift my head up with his fingers,I nodded slowly,"just thinking" I let out a small smile.

"Is it about your parents?" I shook my head "don't lie to me Olivia,I know it is" I looked in his eyes "you are not my brother,you have no right to tell me what to do" he laughed "but I can,see maybe Tom is the adult here,but both of us are in control" I rolled my eyes,"you know what,tell Tom I'm not hungry,but thank you anyways" I pushed his hand off of my chin,walked inside the room,slamming the door in his face,locking it.

"Woah,ok" I heard him whisper behind the door,and his footsteps fading away.I jumped on the bed,god damnit,just.....ughhh.

I turned on the tv,putting something just to help me fall asleep.I fell asleep thank god,this bed is god damn comfortable.but of course there was a knock on the door,probably Tom,probably not,but who cares let me just sleep.

I walked up to the door,opening it with eyes half open,Tom standing there,with a grey sweatpants on,god what the world has against me.

"Hey" I said with a sleepy voice,"did I woke you up?" He asked "how does it look like" he frowned his eyebrows "sorry,when I'm tired people gets on my nerves" he nodded "anyway,why didn't you came to eat" I looked behind him seeing Mattheo "I wasn't hungry" he raised one eyebrow "so you are going to starve yourself".

"W-who said that" he walked closer,"can I come in" I nodded,feeling exhausted.he closed the door after him "look me in the eyes,Olivia" I looked up at him "you sure you're ok?" He asked almost like he cared,I nodded "I want you to eat" I shook my head "I'm not hungry" he shook his head "your brother told me when we came to pick you up,that you didn't ate anything" I looked at the ground and mumbled to myself "son of a bitch".

I looked up at Tom "are you embarrassed" I nodded,lying about the reason "you could of just tell us,do you want me to bring you food and you'll eat here" I shook my head,as my stomach decided different,I put my hand on my stomach nodding.

He looked down trying to hide his smile "ok,I'll be back,cool skate by the way" I let out a small smile "thanks".

With that he went outside,and I sat on my bed,what am I doing,I'm not supposed to befriend him,fuck.

I fell on my bed,letting out a huge sigh,"fuck" I mumbled to myself,then door got open,dude,Did someone cancelled knocking and I didn't knew.Tom walked in with plate of god knows what,and a water bottle "thanks" I let out a small smile at him "no problem" he let out a small smile too,and walked out of the room.

I sat on the bed,eating the pasta Tom brought me to eat,it was kinda of good but whatever.I heard a knock on the door,opening it to see Mattheo "hey" he said while I crossed my arms,leaning against the wall "hey" he formed his lips into a thin line "are you in for ice cream night?" He asked casually "how" he chuckled "Tom goes to bed exactly at 10 pm,so you can come down,I'm sorry about how we start,it's just fun that I have a girl in the house to annoy" I laughed "first of all,I'm here because I was forced to,second of all,if you think I'm like your sister then think again,I'm a sister of my older brother,and my older brother onl-".

He stopped me "didn't your brother left you for drugs" I felt tears in my eyes "you don't know what Leo has been through" I said quietly.tear went down my cheek,I quickly wiped it off "wait,no,no I didn't mean it like that I'm sorry".

"Don't talk about my family,you know nothing but my brother drugs addiction" I tried to hold the rest of the tears inside "anyway,ice cream night?" He asked smiling,I looked at my feet hiding the smile,I nodded giggling quietly.

We heard footsteps coming,"what's up,everything ok Olivia?" Tom asked curiously "uhhh- yeah,yeah everything is fine,thanks" I smiled politely "Ice cream nigh,huh?" Mattheo chuckled "without me,I want to meet Olivia too,don't you think?" Mattheo chuckled,again "you have a whole 7 years for that" he was right,my parents always wanted me to leave the house when I'll be 25,because they got married when they were 25 or something that relate to this reason,or when I'll find "the love of my life" like my mother liked to say,she used to say that about my father,and my father about her.

"Yeah you right,sometimes I forget that you and Mattheo are the same age" I raised my eyebrows "what,you're small"

"I'm not small I'm 5'5" (it's not Mayas height she's much more higher) Tom laughed "yes you are small,saying someone who is 6'2" I rolled my eyes "ok,maybe I am small" they both chuckled "then you are more ticklish" they mumbled to each other "I'm sorry,what".

"Oh,nothing" they said not in sync,but the same thing "you think I'm ticklish,don't you" they shrugged "the opposite,I'm not ticklish at all" I looked at the ground,smiling a sad smile,thinking about a memory with Fred.

FLASHBACK

"Oh come on,laugh already" Fred said,keeping on tickling me "I already told you,I'm not ticklish" I stick my tongue out at him.

He laughed,and laid next to me,"I love you Oli I mean it,I really do" the cutest ginger in front of me said "Freddie........I love you more" he smiled and a flesh red color caught his cheeks.

End of flashback

"Olivia,Olivia?" Mattheo snapped me out of my thoughts "oh yeah,I'm sorry what did you say" I ask,Fred's words still on my mind "I love you Oli I mean it,I really do" repeat inside my head again and again.

"So you're in for an ice cream night" Mattheo asked again "yeah,yeah of course" I smiled a little,"I want you in bed till 00:00 Olivia,there's something important tomorrow" I frowned,but shrugged it off and nodded.

"Oh come on,can't it be a little later" Tom shook his head "I really need her to wake up early tomorrow" he whispered something in Mattheos ear,Mattheo rolled his eyes and nodded.

"Ok,Olivia.I'll call you when Tom will go to bed" I nodded,smiled politely,and slammed the door in their faces.

A tear went down my cheek,I groaned quietly,sitting against the door "where are you when I need you,Freddie".

His words still in my head "I love you Oli I mean it,I really do" those words not Leaving my head,again and again and again.