Chapter 15

Sexual tension
Warning-sexual content

It's been a week since me and Tom returned to be,well whatever we are

It's been a week since me and Tom returned to be,well whatever we are.he took such a good care of me while I was on my period,and I couldn't be more thankful than what I am.

My stitches got off,and Ms. Weasley moved the meeting to someday else,when Leo will feel better.he is back home,but he still feel sore.

I walked downstairs,seeing only Mattheo there,"hey,where's your brother" I asked "in his office" office?,tom have an office,I frowned,"go to the third floor,there's a big black doors,this is his office" I nodded "thanks" he smiled.

I walked upstairs,all the way to the third floor,and I saw there's another trail of stairs,there's more floors?,I shrugged,and walked to the big black door,knocking,and I heard him groan,"who is it?" He asked angrily,"it's me" I mumbled,"come in baby" I opened the door,and a huge smile got up on his beautiful face,"hi" I bite my bottom lips,as he walked closer to me,wrapping his hands around my waist "hi" he pressed his lips to mine,and than to my forehead.

"I didn't know you were working" I sat on the sit next to him "I started to work at the ministry" I frowned,he laughed "I'm working at the department of magical transportation" I leaned my head against my palm,"it's the only one I got in,I'm not complaining,I'm the highest member of this department" he shrugged,I laughed.

"Anyway,what are we doing today" I asked him "I don't know" he pouted,"is Mattheo going out tonight" I got up,"I think so,why?" He asked "I'm making dinner" I kissed his lips,"wear something,fancy" I winked,he smirked,"I will,don't worry" he pecked my lips,"okay,if you need anything tell me,please,I'm bored" I smiled,"I know something we can do" he smirked,I rolled my eyes,turning my back to him,and raising my middle finger up at him,while he just laughed.

I walked back downstairs,"hey" I called out "what" Mattheo turned to look at me "I need you out of the house tonight" he clicked his tongue,"I have a date" he frowned "with who" he got up "your brother" he laughed "it's okay,I already got something" I frowned "you and your boyfriend are having a date too" I pouted,blinking cutely "fuck you" I laughed.

"So,what are you waiting for" I looked up at him "what" I raised my eyebrows,"oh I need to leave now" I nodded as if it's obvious,"when is the date" he asked "in three hours,but I'm making food,so" I waved my hand for him the get out of the way,he frowned,I raised my eyebrows l,nodding my head at him "alright,alright sorry" he took out his phone,walking to the door,probably talking with Theo.

"You again" Mattheo said angrily,"I just need to talk to Olivia" a soft voice said,I walked to the door,seeing Amber at the door "hey" I frowned,what is she doing here?,"hi,can I talk to you for a minute" she asked,smiling politely,"uhhh,yeah sure" I looked at Mattheo,he shrugged,"is it okay if we'll go to m-,your room" my room used to be hers?.

We walked upstairs to my room,sitting on the bed,as she played with the hem of her shirt "listen,I wanted to talk to you about Tom" she looked up at me,I frowned "he's a dick of a brother,but he can love,and I care for him,so please promise me you'll take care of him" she had worry glistening in her eyes "I-I promise,I just never thought of you coming to ask me this" she laughed "you caught my brother's heart,and he is happy about it" she smiled sadly.