Chapter 4

⚠️Trigger warning-this chapter contains cutting and bloods parts,so if you don't like it,I advice you not to read it.
_________________________________
First and last time,maybe

_________________________________First and last time,maybe

I was running,laughing loudly,I was.I was happy.I could see his long ginger hair bouncing on his shoulder as he runs after me.

"You'll never catch me,Freddie" I said loudly,just as I felt warm arms around my waist "sorry,I already did".

I chuckled and turned to look at him "I love you Freddie" he smiled,I love his smile more then anything in this world "Oli,I want you to remember,I love you,and I care about you more than any fucking thing in this world,understood?" My smile was huge "understood".

He leaned in and kissed me,I kissed back with no hesitation.

"Olivia" he called out for me "Olivia" he said louder "Olivia" I opened my eyes,and flinched to see Tom kneeling next to me,shaking me to wake up.

"Oh sorry,I'm sorry to wake you,but we have an hour,till the Malfoy's are coming" he said with a small smile at the end "oh okay,thank" I said with a slight smile at the end,too.

He left the room,but I could see what he was wearing,not something special,his usual black suit,that sat perfectly on him.

I got up from bed,scratching my head a bit,walking to the bathroom.I got inside the shower,washing myself slowly,letting to warm water clean my body.

I walked out of the shower,warping a towel around me,making sure it won't fall while I'm brushing my teeth.I walked out of the bathroom,opening my closet,taking out a black tight dress,with long sleeves,which hugs my curves in a perfect way.

I walked out of the bathroom,opening my closet,taking out a black tight dress,with long sleeves,which hugs my curves in a perfect way

(The dress Olivia is wearing)

With that I put on a white sneakers with high platform.I did a light make up,just some lip gloss,concealer to cover the bags under my eyes,eyeliner and mascara.

I took a very very deep breath before walking downstairs.I really didn't want to see the Malfoy's,with Narcissa I didn't had a problem at all,she's a lovely person,but with the Barbie and the ferret,I really do have a problem.