~Introduction~

Hello there! I thought that before we get into this crazy story that is my life, you should get to know me a bit first!

First of all, my name is River Pheonix Myles. I am a 16 year old junior in high school. I live in Canada with my 5 sisters and my parents. I have no brothers and my father is in the Military, so i'm often the only male in the house.

It can be......difficult sometimes being the only male in the house. I mean, my sisters are great and everything but they can be a bit.....much sometimes. Take last week for example. We were just sitting on the couch, watching a movie in peace, when my sister, Camry, came rushing into the family room. She looked like she had just seen a ghost. Before we even had a chance to ask her what was wrong she started screaming, "MOM! WHERE ARE THE PADS AND TAMPONS!!!" Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with periods. I'm not disgusted by them in any way. It's just, she RUINED THE MOVIE!!

I'm just glad that our mom was home, because I have no idea where she keeps everything. After living with three older sisters your whole life, you kind of start to pick up on how to deal with periods. Cramps, cravings, leaks, bloody clothes, everything.

Another example, is one time I walked into the bathroom to find my oldest sister, Lilly, mixing a bunch of different eyeshadows and creams together, because she "ran out of foundation". SHE LITERALLY HAD 3 MORE BOTTLES OF IT!!!

Another thing that you should probably know about me is that I am a little and I like to ageregress. I also have a couple of different kinks and such. But, you'll have to continue on reading this story if you want to know what those are.

I'm also gay and like to wear feminine clothing. The first time I wore a skirt and panties to school, everyone was staring at me and even some of the guys on the soccer and football team whistled at me.

I do wear jeans and hoodies sometimes, but not as often as I wear leggings, skirts and dresses.

I sometimes catch my youngest sister, Ella, going through my closet and trying on my heels. I don't ever stop her. As long as she doesn't rip anything or break anything, it's fine. I couldn't care less. She also always asks me first, which I appreciate.

Now, you're probably wondering, "How do you fit eight people into a house together?" It's simple. We live in a 5 bedroom 4 bathroom house. My sisters, Jamie and Jessie, who are twins by the way, share a room and my oldest sister, Lilly, who is 19, lives in her own apartment.

I think that's all you need to know about me.

Now.

Onto how my life became what it is today...