~5~

April.20--Thunder+Rain        5:45pm

Jamie and Jessie came inside as we were in the middle of watching Voltron. We were on episode 2. I had completely forgotten that the first episode of Voltron was an hour long.

I had managed to convince Marcus to let me rest my head on his shoulder. He ended up wrapping his arm securely around my waist. I had totally forgotten that he said it was a date.

Once Jamie and Jessie actually made it inside, they stood beside the couch on Marcus's side, with their arms crossed over their chests.

"Really? You're making this pore child suffer through this with you, like you did to all of us?" Jamie asked.

"Ya. Riv, not everyone likes this." I stook my tongue out at Jessie as they said this. How dare they both disrespect my favorite show!

"I, for one, like this." Marcus stepped in, tightening his oddly comforting deathgrip on my waist.

"Really?" Jamie responded, completely shocked by his response.

"Riv, I think you found the one. Now keep him close and marry him." Jessie said as the two walked into the kitchen to get themselves dinner.

I flushed red and so did Marcus at their replies.

I didn't pause the tv as I got up. Marcus gave me a look, almost like he wanted to know where I was going. I quickly responded, "I'm cold. I'm just gonna go change. I'll be back in a couple minutes." I turned towards the twins in the kitchen as I said, "Don't interagate him while i'm upstairs."

They both just rolled their eyes and responded at the same time with, "Ya, ya. We won't interagate him. Too much." Jamie trailed off with the last bit. I responded with a stern glare and started my journey upstairs.

I hope he doesn't get too intimidated by them. I mean, he shouldn't. I hope he's fine on his own.

Once I get to my room at the end of the hall, I go to my dresser and pull out a pair of green leggings and a plain black hoodie. I take off my white socks and replace them with my fuzzy pink bunny slippers. My bunny slippers are awesome. No matter what headspace i'm in, I wear them around the house.

I take out my barrets and head towards my bathroom. I take off my mascara, concealer, blush, and highlight. I don't really need makeup but I like wearing it every now and then.

I rarely ever let anyone see me without makeup. Let alone people I just met. But I trust Marcus. A lot. I guess we'll just see how it goes.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I hope you enjoyed!

And i'm sorry it's so short UwU

word count:445