~12~

Saturday, April.23----12:45am(when he wakes up)

There we were, sitting in the car. I was humming along to the song that was playing on the radio.

Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep. When I woke up, I wasn't in my room. I began to panic until I looked over at what I assumed was the bathroom. The light was on.

I began to crawl out of the bed, noticing that I still had my dress on, only my shoes and socks were taken off, placed beside the dresser that was near the door.

Once I got to the bathroom, I heard light singing.

"The club isn't the best place to find a lover,
So the bar is where I go.
Me and my friends at the table doing shots.
Drinking fast and then we talk slow.
Come over and start up a conversation with just me,
And trust me I'll give it a chance now,
Take my hand, stop, put Van the Man on the jukebox,
And then we start to dance, and now I'm singing like-"

As I creaked the door open more, I could see it was Marcus. He was standing in the bathroom in only his boxers, hair wet and 6-pack defined.

He must have just finished showering.

"Girl, you know I want your love.
Your love was handmade for somebody like me.
Come on now, follow my lead.
I may be crazy, don't mind me.
Say, boy, let's not talk too much.
Grab on my waist and put that body on m-"

Marcus turned toward me, "Oh. You're awake. You fell asleep on the drive and I didn't want to wake you up. You can stay the night if you want."

I nodded as I said, "Thanks. Do you mind if I shower?" I asked, a bit nervously.

"Sure. I'll go get you towels and a shirt." With that, he left the bathroom.

A few minutes later, he came back. "Here you go. If you didn't notice, I put your bag and shoes by the door." He said as he handed one of his shirts and two towels to me. "I'm sorry about the clothes. I grabbed one of my old shirts from last year, I didn't think any of my pants would fit you." He nervously chuckled.

I just nodded. "It's fine. I don't really care." I replied with a yawn.

"Okay. Well, i'll leave you to it."

I nodded with a ywan as he closed the door behind him as he left the room.

I reached the shirt up to my nose, smells like him. I quickly shook my head, trying to get the thoughts out.

I got in the shower.

Once I was done, I looked into the mirror, sighing.

My eye bags really are getting bigger.

A knock sounded at door, bringing me out of my trance. "Are you alright in there, love?" Marcus asked, concern aching in every word.

"Y-yes." I beamed back.

"Okay. If you say so." He said. I could tell he didn't believe me, but I was just happy that he didn't push the topic any further.

I quickly dried off and changed into the t-shirt and Marcus had given me another pair of panties. They were the pair from my purse. I always have an extra pair with me, just in case.

Once I was done getting changed and finished brushing through my hair with my fingers, I left the bathroom and re-entered the conecting bedroom.

Now that I was seeing the bedroom more clearly, I could see that the walls were painted black and there were different band posters placed around the walls. There was a gray dresser placed by the door and a closet on the connected wall. There were 2 rectangular windows placed on either side of the queen sized bed on the main wall across from the door, a wolf tapestry hung above the bed. On the last wall, is where the bathroom door was, on that wall there was a collage of polaroids.

Is room is so...interesting.

Marcus was sitting on the bed, playing on his phone. He looked up at me. He lightly chuckled, "You're practically swimming in that."

I giggled and looked down at what I was wearing, "Ya. I guess so." I made my face go a straight expression as I felt myself slipping.

"Hey, hey." Marcus came over to me and took one of my hands in his and with his other hand, cupped the side of my face. "Slip if you want to, love. It's okay."

Before I slipped I managed to ask, "Before I slip, I need to ask you something."

"Of course. Ask me anything, angel."

"Will you be my boyfriend, my daddy and my dome, please?"

"Of course."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I hope you enjoyed!! :)

word count:  804