~14~

Saturday, April.24----9:30am

*Marcus POV*

"Daddy! Wake up" River whined, as he straddled me and repeatedly jumped on me. "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!"

I slowly opened my eyes and lightly grabbed his waist as I chuckled, "Baby, stop. Daddy's awake."

The biggest smile appeared across his little doe-eyed face as he exclaimed, "Yay!"

I chuckled again, he's so cute.

"How about we go get some breakfast, okay little boy?"

"Otay dada!" He jumped off of me, onto the floor. I followed my little boy's lead and got up, out of bed.

I quickly grabbed a pair of sweatpants, not bothering to put a shirt on.

"Don't be so loud, love." I gently placed my finger to my lips, "Everyone is still asleep. Will you be a good boy for daddy?"

"Yesh. I's good boy" He happily said. He looked up at me and made grabby hands up at me.

"Use your words, my love."

"Uppies?" He cutely asked.

"Of course." I gently picked him up, moving him to my hip. I had one hand supporting his little butt and the other was used to cradle his small head into the crook of my neck.

As we were walking downstairs, I heard cartoons playing in the livingroom. I immediately knew that it was Casey. Obviously, River wasn't aware of the sound, which I was thankful for.

When we got to the kitchen, I gently placed him on the counter, making him whine from the lack of warmth.

"Nuo, I's cwold." He lightly whined.

"No whining. Do u want a blanket?" I softly asked him.

He nodded as he cutely and quietly yawned. "Yesh."

"Okay. I'll be right back." I said as I lightly kissed him a top his forehead.

I went to the living room, being careful to not disturb Casey.

I grabbed the soft mickey mouse throw blanket that was placed over the edge on the back of the sofa.

Casey turned toward me, his face beaming. "You's uwp!" He jumped at me as I caught him.

I chuckled and held him, similar to the way I held River. "Yes, i'm up. Do you want breakfast?"

He nodded in response.

"Okay. There's also someone I want you to meet. They're in the kitchen. I want you to be nice to him okay?" I looked Casey in his eyes as I said this.

"I's always good, Marcy."

"Yes you are, Case."

When we got to the kitchen, River was still in the kitchen, on the counter. He was playing on his phone.

"Riv! This is my little brother Casey, Casey this is my boyfriend, River." I told them. River jumped off the counter and came over to us. I could tell that he was out of little space.

As soon as Casey saw River he said amazed, "Wou're da boi fwom da windwow."

River lightly giggled and said, "Yes I am. I'm surprised you still remember that. You have a good memory! And guess what?"

"Wut?"

"Marcus has told me a lot about you."

"He has?" Casey, was being shy, not removing his head from my chest.

"Yes. He told me how cute you are, that your favorite cartoon is Miraculous Lady Bug and Chat Noir and that your favorite color is purple."

"Weally?" Casey slowly moved his head off of my chest.

"Yes. And guess what?"

"Wut?" He moved his head from my chest even more.

"My favorite cartoon is Miraculous too."

"WEALLY?" Casey exclaimed.

"Mhm. Who's your favorite character?"

"Wadybug. Not Adwien, he's a poopy head."

"He is, isn't he?" River chuckled.

I just stood there, smiling at them.

They're so cute.

"Alright! As much as I loe that you guys are bonding, we need to have breakfast. What does everyone want?" I asked everyone.

"Pwancakes!" Casey exclaimed.

"Who would say no to pancakes?" River asked.

"Pancakes it is!"

I got everything out. We started to make pancakes, Casey insisted on staying in the kitchen because quote unquote, "River is hewe swo I stway." I swear, River is Casey's new favorite.

"We should put on some music!" River exclaimed.

"Alright. As long as it's kid friendly, of course." I responded.

He lightly slapped my chest, playfully and said, "Of course. I knew that."

He then put on some music.

It was shape of you.

He knows this is the song I was singing last night.

He began singing the lyrics.

"The club isn't the best place to find a lover,
So the bar is where I go.
Me and my friends at the table doing shots.
Drinking fast and then we talk slow.
Come over and start up a conversation with just me,
And trust me I'll give it a chance now,
Take my hand, stop, put Van the Man on the jukebox,
And then we start to dance, and now I'm singing like-"

He turned towards me and began singing the rest, swaying his hips to the music. Casey was clapping and I was lovingly watching him. I almsot forgot that I was in the middle of making pancakes. I ended up almost burning two of the pancakes.

By the time the Ed Sheeran playlist had almost finished, the pancakes were done. I got Casey to set the table and River volunteered to get the syrup, strawberries and blueberries out.

As I walked towards the table, I grabbed River's hand and spun him around so he was facing me. I planted a passionate kiss on his lips, as I grabbed his waist with my free hand.

"YWOU GWUYS ARWE GWOSS!" Casey yelled at us.

I chuckled and planted a softer, less passionate kiss onto River's cheek.

"We should go eat."

As we sat down I asked Casey, "I forgot to ask you, where's mum?"

"Worwk." He replied, simply. He grabbed two pancakes and the strawberries.

I grabbed his plate and began to cut up his pancakes.

With that, we ate breakfast and talked.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm sorry that I forgot to update!!

I hope you enjoyed!

What do you put on your pancakes?

word count:  990