~8~

April.20--Pouring--7:50pm

There we stood, in the freezing cold, spring rain. The rain was really coming down. We were drenched; Marcus's white t-shirt now drenched and see-through and my dark green hoodie, now an almost black. I had changed my slippers into ankle-height, black rubber boots and Marcus, not having any other shoes to wear, was wearing his black vans.

"W-what? A-are yo-you se-serious?" I suttered out to him, in complete shock.

He's probably just messing with me.

"Of course i'm serious, angel." He replied in his husky british accent. He took hold of my soft pale hands, his gaze never faultering from my ocean blue eyes. He lightly squeezed my hands, that were placed atop of his rough, yet soft manly hands. "I really do want to be your daddy, little one." He reassured me, with a loving smirk.

"B-but wh-why? I-I mea-mean I-I d-don't ha-have mu-mu-much to o-offer." I stuttered out.

He removed his left hand from my right hand and began to cup the side of my face with his hand. "Why wouldn't I want someone as caring, as funny, as beautiful and as amazing in every way possible, as you?" He replied, smiling lovingly at me.

I became flustered and responded with, "I'm none of those things though."

"Don't say that. Of course you are, baby boy."

I felt myself begin to slip into headspace at the nickname.

He really is trying to make me little, isn't he?

Before I completely slipped I said, "Okay. But, I have one request and term first."

At this, he smiled even wider and qickly yet softly said, "Okay. I'll do anything, if it means that I can take care of you and be your daddy, little one."

"Take me on a date." I said, with a playful smirk plastered on my pale, flustered face.

He became esctatic at this,and even jumoed in the air a little bit. He calmed himself down enough to respond with, "Yes, yes of course i'll take you on a date. Is this Friday okay?"

That's in two days. I think it'll work. At least, I hope it does.

"Yes. Friday is perfect. Pick me up at 7:00?"

"Yes. 7:00 it is." He quickly responded.

Marcus let go of my hand and cheek, placing a soft, gentle kiss on the cheek he had warmed with his hand only moments before.

Our moment was ruined when the front door of Marcus's house was opened, revealing a middle-aged woman wearing dress pants and a white dress shirt. She had green eyes, a little darker than Marcus's eyes and she had natural strawberry blonde hair, that was tied loosely in a bun. She was at least 6 feet tall.

"For god's sake, Marcus! There you are! I was worried!" She came rushing out of the house and headed straight for Marcus. "Where were you?" She asked, bringing him into a tight embrace. Her british accent held a hint of something else in it. Maybe Irish or Scottish? "Go get in the house."

"Sorry Ms.Harrison. It's kind of my fault that he's late getting home." I began apologizing to her.

"Hun, I know it's not your fault. I also know that my son sometimes tries to bend the rules because they're quote un-quote, 'Unfair'." She said "Unfair" with little air quotes and in a deep voice, trying to make fun of Marcus.

I giggled a little at this and she responded with, "Have a nice evening River and tell your sisters and mother that I say good night to them aswell!" She yelled as she ushered a blushing, nervous Marcus into the house.

I looked up to the top floor and I could see a little boy, a little younger than Ella, with strawberry blonde hair and green eyes, staring at me curiously.

That must be Marcus's little brother Casey.

I waved at him, with a huge smile on my face and he shyly waved back at me with his little hand.

Complete opposite of his older brother, isn't he? I chuckled to myself and headed home.

Friday is gonna be fun. I still can't believe that happened.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

word count:  714