~7~

April.20----Raining+Thunder                             5degress                            6:15pm

There we stood on the stairs, staring into each other's eyes. Marcus staring into my ocean blue eyes and me, staring into his light forest green eyes.

His eyes are so beautiful.

"W-what do you mean you saw a paci in my backpack!?" I frantically started to ask the handsome man infront of me. I was just now realising the small smile plastered on his handsome face. It looked like a smile of pure happiness. One a daddy would have watching his little color or play.

"When we were eating lunch, your backpack ended up tilting towards me and I saw a paci at the bottom. If you don't want people to find out, you should be more careful, prince." I became flustered at the nickname. He noticed this and made a gesture with his right mand, signaling for me to come down the stairs and take it.

I slowly started to creep down the stairs, not breaking the constant eye contact.

Once I got to him, I lightly grabbed the out-stretched hand. I placed my hand gently into his. The size difference between our hands was huge, considering that we was twice my size in every way possible.  

"How about we go watch some more of Voltron, okay?" Marcus asked me gentally, never letting is small smile faulter.

I only nod as a reply, too flustered to muster any words.

"Are you little right now, love?" He asked, as we ascended the staircase.

"N-no, I-i'm n-not." I manage to stutter out a small, short reply to his question.

"Okay, angel." God, was he trying to make me little!?

He never let my tiny, pale hand go as we gently sat down on the giant grey 'L' shaped couch placed infront of the tall brick fireplace/Tv stand in the livingroom.

He picked up the remote with his left hand, still never letting go of my hand that was entwined with his right hand. He turned the Tv on and we sat in awkward silence, watching all of the Klance moments.

I switched my gaze over to Marcus, only to find him staring at me. If it was even possible, I quickly became even more flustered than I already was.

I could sense that he had something to ask me, by the expression on his face. He looked as though he was too flustered to even ask me the question that I could see was making him anxious. It was so strange seeing him anxious, especially that anxious.

"Can I ask you something, Riv?" He asked me, kind of shyly.

When did he become this shy?

I nod and gesture for him to continue, with my right/free hand.

"Well, you don't have to give me an answer right away or anything but, I was wondering if you have a-"

"WE'RE HOME BITCHES!!" Jamie came in screaming, throwing the grocery bags on the kitchen.

"Inside voices please, Jamie." I heard my mom's voice and soon saw her coming into the house. "And no swearing. We have a young child in our presence." My mother said, with a small sigh.

"Mom. I'm pretty sure Ella has heard every word in the book. Especially since Jamie is still living here." I heard Lillith say. Sometimes Lilly will come over for meals, even though she lives with her fiance. She says she only comes for the free food, but we all know that she misses us. 

"Come meet my family before they begin to introduce themselves." I quietly whisper to Marcus.

He nods and whispers back with a playful smirk, "They can't possibly be that bad. I mean, you're apart of this madness, right?"

I reply in an exhausted tone, "Oh you have no idea how bad they can be. I'll tell you some examples later."

We both get up off the couch and head to the kitchen, where everyone is situated.

When we got to the kitchen, everyone immediatly became silent and stared at him. This is when I realized that our hands were still entwined. I quickly let go of Marcus's hand, wiping the sweat from my palm onto the side of my legging-covered leg.

Lilly whistled and said, "Wow. Mom you when you said he was handsome, you weren't joking."

"Oh my god, Lilly! Will you shut up! Also, aren't you like, engaged...?" I replied, ignoring the blush creeping up my face.

"Don't tell me to shut up! I'm older than you! Don't forget that!" Lilly retorted.

"Stwop welling!" Ella screamed. Well, as loud as a six year old can scream at least.

We became silent once again and my mom started to make her way to Marcus, abandoning the groceries she was just putting away. She stretched her hand out for him to shake, "You must be Marcus, lovely to meet you."

He took her hand and lightly shook it. Marcus was over a foot taller than my mom. It was honestly kind of scary.

"Nice to meet you too, Mrs.Myles." He replied, with a friendly smile. He was obviously trying to make a good first impression on her.

"Please, call me Rosalie or better yet, how about Rose?" She replied, with a loving smile.

"Uh-yes. Of course, Mis-Uh-Rose." He said with a small nervous chuckle.

I turned my gaze over to the clock on the stove and realised that it was already 7:45pm. Marcus had told me earlier that day that his curfew was 8:00pm on weeknights. I really didn't want to make a bad impression on her. With that, I interrupted my mom and Marcus's conversation.

"Mum, I think it's time for Marcus to head home. It's almost curfew." I had said.

Her smile faultered and was replaced with a somewhat sad look. Almost like she wanted to get to know him better. "Oh, well alright. It was  a pleasure meeting you Marcus. Please tell Grace and Casey that it was lovely seeing them at the grocery store earlier."

"Of course, Mi-ah-uh-Rose." He went to shake her hand again but my mom being her self, decided to engulf him in a spine-crushing hug. My mom was legendary for her hugs.

"Alright, you're gonna kill him, mom." I chuckled.

"Yes, yes. You should get home. Goodnight, dear."

"'Night everyone. G'night, Princess Ella." He bowed to Ella as she chuckled. I smiled at him.

He really is perfect, isn't he?

Once we got infront of his house the question that I wanted to ask him so badly slipped out.

"W-what w-were you g-gonna s-say e-earlier?" I managed to stutter out.

"What do you mean?"

"W-when w-we w-were o-on t-the c-couch e-earlier. B-before m-my f-family inter-interupted, y-you we-were g-gonna sa-say something? W-what wa-was i-it?"

"Oh. That. Well, you see." He nervously said, turning to face me. "I was gonna ask, um, if you had-a-uh-daddy?"

I lightly gasped and became flustered. We stood in complete silence outside before he began speaking again, "I know that we haven't known each other that long or anything but, I think you're really amazing and I-uh-thought that maybeeee, if you didn't have a daddy if-you-maybe-uh-" He inhaled a sharp breath through is nose, never letting go of my hands or faultering our eye contact. "I-i'm r-rambling. Sorry. The point is, I was wondering if you wanted me to be your daddy?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I hope you enjoyed!!

This was way longer!!

word count: 1269