~9~

Friday, April.23----5:30pm----Sunny----20 degrees celcius

I'm currently standing in my bedroom, trying to decide what to wear. I had two different outfitlayed out infront of me. One outfit consisted of black jean shorts, a rainbow-striped cropped t-shirt and black high-tops. The other outfit consisted of a black skirt that had a chain on it, a black cropped tank top and a pair of black doc martins. I couldn't decide which one to wear. I decided to call Camry into my room, for her opinion.

I walked over to my door and aggressively opened it. I didn't step out into the hall as I screamed, "CAMRY ELIZABETH MYLES!!" Toward the stairs.

"WHAT?" She screamed back.

"GET YOUR ASS UP HERE!" She aggressively sighed in response.

"LANGUAGE, MISTER!" My mom screamed.

"SORRY!!" I screamed back, sincerity laced in my words.

"IT'S ALRIGHT!" My mom calmly screamed back.

"OKAY! CAMRYYYYY!!!" I angrily screamed, annoyed that she was taking so long.

"YA, YA! I'M COMING! CALM YOUR TITTIES!"

God she's lucky I love her.

"DON'T SASS ME!" I annoyingly retorted.

"ALRIGHT, MOM!" I heard her loudly running up the stairs.

I saw her coming towards my door.

Once she got to my door and I ushered inside my room, she looked towards my bed where the clothes were placed, "You need my help don't you?"

I only nervously nodded in response.

"Alright. Do you know where he's taking you?" She asked calmly, folding her arms over her chest as she sat down on my queen sized bed.

"No. But he said to dress a little bit fancier than how I dress for school."

Camry only nodded before looking beside her, at the clothes, "Well, you should wear things that are casual but still show a bit of skin. To be honest, you have a nice ass. The skirts that you have don't really hug or accentuate your curves. Therefore, shorts or a dress are your best bet. If you go with shorts, wear a tight tank top. You're thick in the right places. Honestly, i'm kinda jealous." She said the last part with a little chuckle.

"You're thick in the right places too." I said, trying to reassure her and help her feel better.

"Heh, thanks. Now, for shoes, you should wear sneakers or docs. Preferably docs."

"Okay, thanks, Cam. But, should I wear a dress?"

"Yes. Maybe your red one? Or black? Or purple?" She said, maybe a little to excited.

"Okay. Thanks. I think i'll wear my black dress and black docs."

"You should curl your hair. Get Jessie to do it for you. They're really good at it."

"Okay. I'll go get changed. Could you maybe go get Jess for me?" I begged her.

"Ugh, fine." She said, a hint of annoyance in her tone.

"Thanks. Love you." I said as she began to leave my room, making sure to close my door as she left.

"Ya. Love you too." She said the last part under her bath.

With that my door was closed and I began to change into a black dress that hugged my 'curves' perfectly. I made sure to wear black matching laced panties to go along with my outfit.