Captured

Chapter Thirty Five
Arsen's POV

*Siren's ringing*

"What the fuck?!" akmang tatayo na ako nang pinigilan ako ni Rence.

"Where you going? She's none of your business"

Nanlamig ako bigla sa sinabi niya. Fuck. Her face... That bullshit managed to act like she's not involved in this.

Lahat nang nasa loob nagkakagulo at ang iba dali daling nagsitakbo palabas nang classroom.

"What did you just say?" I grabbed her face towards me. I don't care if this piece of shit will perish the whole population of the earth she'll just make sure she's not going to harm Sica or else she'll leave this planet first just a blink of an eye.

"Don't you dare act like you'll going to kill me. I can blow her head just a call away" she said bravely. Fuck you Rence fuck you!

"Arsen, tama na. It's against the rule if mamatay si Sica. Don't listen to her. We better find her first before anyone else will" awat sakin ni Cley.

Napalunok akong tinititigan ang galit na galit na mukha ni Rence and left her like an abandoned pup. I will not allow Sica experience the same horror I did.

Sica's POV

I woke up na masakit ulo at nakahiga sa magaspang na mga bato. I adjusted my eyes sa liwanang nang araw na nakaharap sakin and I realized that I am in the middle of a forest. Napaatras ako kaya't napasandal sa isang malaking kahoy.

"Hi Xhesica" a guy in a white shirt smiled at me.

"Pretty woman. Kaya pala atat na atat si Arsen sayo." A guy in a blue shirt added. They are both tall at kung ekokompara, these two looked like Quirt. Matipuno at athletic ang mga katawan.

"Anong gagawin nyo sakin?" I asked with my voice shattering.

"I bet they're now freaking out looking for you hahaha!. By the way, to formally introduce ourselves, I am Nitro and this is my brother Prim" the guy in a blue shirt handed his hand as a couple of seconds ignoring it, he put it back down. "Okay. As long as you're with us, it doesn't matter how the way you'll react"

"Inutusan ba kayo nang dad nila Arsen?" I asked. They both looked to each other like they're surprised by my question.

"Their dad? Nope. He's not even aware we got you."

A--ano? Bakit ba nila ako kinuha? Ano kinalaman nila kina Arsen at yan dahilan sa pagtangay nila sakin?

Prim crouch in front of me kaya lalo ako natakot.

"We are saving you from the disaster you'll experience soon." he said calmly. "Many of the big mafias are in a bet who'll gonna get you. Either Arsen, Cley, Zace or Quirt. Now, if none of those bastards will win, they will change the game and put you in a cell that these four will hurt each other just to save you. It's... Somehow like... Helping them as well"

I imagined it all at alam kong kaya nilang gawin yun para sakin. Di ko kayang masaktan sila nang pisikalan.

"Then why are you doing this to me?" I followed up with a question.

"Any time by now, Arsen will call us cursing and begging to surrender you to him. We'll do that just for one thing. He should marry our sister and then we'll set you free." Napatulala ako sa sinabing yun ni Nitro.

"Kapatid nyo si Terrence?"

Their silence answered my question. Di ko maintindihan. Bakit kailangan nilang gawin to?

"Sure thing he will. Wala namang problema sa kanila. They seemed to look happy with each other" I sighed.

Arsen's POV

"Phone is ringing but she is not answering. I searched the library pero wala siya dun. I can also see people looking for her. They find her too weak kaya everyone is willing to get her." - Cley.

"Okay, Listen. The gates are open. There's a chance that she's nowhere in this place but we still need to search every corner of this school." - Zace

"Fuck. Bwesit. Rence knows where she is." mababalw na ata ako. Alam kong mali ang ginawa ko kanina but I'm so sick of acting like an idiot. Especially at that moment, I can't stop myself showing my anger. Fuck. I'm a useless ass hole. "I have to talk to dad." dali dali akong naglakad paalis sa hideout nang pinigilan ako ni Quirt.

"Fuck off. We haven't exhausted everything yet and now you're on your drop point. Do you think dad will spill where she is? Use your mind dude." he said sabay tutok nang daliri sa ulo ko.

Cley's phone rang and we all moved closer to it.

"Sica? Sica ikaw ba to?" Cley asked.

"Who am I speaking with?" a manly voice asked. Damnit!

"Where the hell did you---" I shouted when Zace and Quirt drag me away from the phone

"Oh, was that Arsen? Hahahaha wassup bro." lalo ako nanguyom. Shit, sino ka ba?

"You're speaking to Cley. Where is she?" pigil na tanong ni Cley.

"Uhh.. You can actually hand over the phone to Arsen."

I forcibly escaped to them and grab the phone.

"What do you want?" I asked heavily breathing.

"Are you declining the marriage?" nawalan ako nang lakas nang madinig yun. "You're great at acting huh. Now, you just suddenly dumped your bride for this girl?" shit..

"Just make sure that she's fine. I will find you"

"She's fine, she's fine. She enjoys being accompanied by us."

"Don't you ever hurt her. You know what are my capabilities motherfucker. I don't know what are you related to Rence but let me tell you this, this bitch is not as precious as the girl you captured so no matter what happened I'll give up everything to get Sica back."

"Really??... Okay. She's nice. I mean she looks nice. She'll probably being tickled from head to toe right?" *toot toot*

A punch landed on my face.

"Bobo!! Siraulo!" another punch landed as Cley is on top of me.

"Ano ba tama na!" - Quirt

They tried to stop him but he's too strong to handle.

"Bwesit! Chance na natin yun di ka pa umayos bobo ka!" hinihingal nyang sigaw sa mukha ko habang hinihigit kwelyo nang damit ko.

"Stop it! It's too late! We better find her bago may mangyari sa kanyang masama!" may autoridad na sigaw ni Zace.

I pushed him as hard as I can and managed to get up myself.

"What do you want me to do? To fucking act like I care the most that crap?!! I'M TIRED OF PRETENDING!!! WELL, MAS MASWERTE KA DI BA, KASI IKAW LAGE ANG MABAIT!"

It made their mouth shut.

"I'm not any one of you so stop ordering things you want me to do because I'm sick of it!"