III: Broom Cupboards

"COME ON MOONY"

"NO SIRIUS, WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO FIND A BROOM CUPBOARD YOU HAVE TRYOUTS"

"FINE" Sirius glared at his boyfriend. "Can I at least get a kiss for good luck?"

Remus just looked down at the black before pressing his lips to his. Sirius grabbed his collar attempting to deepen the kiss but before he had a chance Remus pulled away.

"Ok, no you have tryouts."

"Fucking tease."

Remus turned around and looked him dead in the eyes.

"Want me to show you what a fucking tease is?"

"Ooooooh yes please." Sirius smirked.

"Ok, no, absolutely not." James had entered the corridor Peter trailing right behind him. "No sex jokes when poor Peter's virgin ears are listening."

"Sex jokes about who?" Privee had just walked into the conversation standing next to Marlene.

"Remus and Sirius."

"That's kind of gay." Peter spoke up.

"Hear that Moony that's kind of gay."

"SIRIUS YOU ARE GAY." James shouted.

"HEY SO IS MOONY."

"SO IS JAMES."

"HEY IM ONLY PART GAY, PRIVEE IS FULL GAY."

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN FULL GAY." Privee had entered the screaming session. "LILY LITTERALLY PUTS THE BI IN BITCH."

"WHO IS CALLING ME A BITCH?"

"WHEN DID YOU SHOW UP?"

"NO I SAID YOU PUT THE BI IN BITCH."

"WHY ARE WE YELLING."

"Oh I don't know, I walked into this corridor then I was called gay and then I called you gay." Privee shrugged."

"Ya cause that makes sense." Mary had shown up behind Lily.

"Where's Alice?" Marlene had spoken up at last, after getting to know her roommates for a little over a month the five had become very close.

"Oh she's with her boyfriend Frank, he's a Ravenclaw and a year older you wouldn't know him." Lily answered.

"OH SHIT"

"What now Potter?" Lily rolled her eyes at him.

"Tryouts started ten minutes ago." He stated looking at his watch.

Everyone looked at each other before taking off running down the halls bumping into people as they went. Right as they reached the quidditch pitch Sirius spoke again.

"Do you know what guys, I think my brother is gay as well." Privee smacked the black over his head.

-

"You guys were great." Privee said with a smile as she slung her arms over Marlene's and Sirius's shoulders.

"Why didn't you try out?" Marlene asked her.

"I hate brooms and heights and balls, I only watch it Sirius and James." She replied, "and you now?"

Marlene smiled at Privee and her gaze still rested on her face even when she turned to her left to talk to Sirius. Something about her intrigued Marlene but she just couldn't place her finger on it. Several corridors later everyone else had left their separate ways leaving Marlene and Privee together and alone.

Marlene was watching Privee's face as she watched her feet go one in front of the other.

"You're really pretty." Marlene blurted out without thinking.

Privee's head shot up at this. "So are you blondie." She winked at her and before another word could be said a very scared Sirius and a tired Remus ran into the corridor.

"Pri- oh my- you would never- my brother- James."

"Woah Siri calm down, if you ran all the way into this corridor and made a very tired Remus follow you just to tell me James is your brother I will slap you."

"No that's not what it is." Remus managed to get out in one breath before resuming his heavy breathing.

"Ok so then what happened?" Marlene questioned crossing her arms.

"Well I was pulling Remus into a broom cupboard for a celebratory shag as one does," Privee snorted. "And I dragged him into one after we were in one of more deserted corridors."

"And I opened the door and James and MY BROTHER were making out and practically jumping out of their clothes." Sirius fell onto the floor in a dramatic fake faint, Remus sat down next to him and pat his sweaty head.

Privee burst out laughing Marlene following suite.

"He's being dramatic, they were kissing clothes fully on."

"So let me get this straight." Privee started, "you horny bastards found your bestfriend and your brother being horny bastards in a broom closet."

"YES"

"Oh my god I can't wait to tell Lily this." Marlene started laughing even more.

"NO," Sirius sat up to yell at her. "You'll ruin James chances with her."

"Please Lily already knows James is pan and she's denying that she likes James right now. And if he as is love with her as he says he hi is, James will drop Regulus in a second." This time it was not Privee who spoke but Marlene.

"Oh fine but if this ruins it I'm blaming you."

"Ok you do that." She responded already walking away with Marlene beside her.