VIII: November 3rd

It was Sirius's birthday.

His ideal 16th birthday would not be sitting in a chair watching his bestfriend sleep to make sure she continued breathing. 

It was a couple days since Snape had set that curse onto Privee and she had yet to wake up. Madam Pomfrey had been able to heal her saying the cure was what she called 'new in development'  meaning it was Snape's own spell. And he used it on Privee. Sirius was deep in thought on how to get Snape back when his thoughts were interrupted.

"Oh my god I am immortal."

"You're alive." Sirius had tears in his eyes.

"No shit."

"Oh ya right oh wait shit, MADAM POMFREY"

"Yes Mr. Black."

"SHE'S AWAKE."

Madam Pomfrey came speed walking out of her office and to her cot.

"Here take these potions, I'm am going to let you out now but you can't do anything crazy and if it helped I would make you stay here but it doesn't change the healing process." She turned to Sirius. "Make sure she lays down."

"Of course Madam Pomfrey, thank you so much."

"Of course dear, take care of yourself Ms. Mallory."

"Of course Poppy have fun with Minnie later."

Sirius helped Privee up before half carrying her to the portrait hole.

"Sirius I can walk."

As he let his grip on her loosen it was obvious she couldn't as she stumbled. His grip tightened again as they walked to the common room. A few corridors down they were met with a certain Gryffindor blonde. She stopped walking and stared at the duo before sprinting and tackling Privee in a hug.

"Marlene I'm going we're going to fa-" thud

Now the two blondes were on the floor laughing with a grinning Sirius Black above them. 

"Ok let's take little sick girl here back to the common room." 

Marlene helped Privee stand up before looping an arm around her waist.

"How are you Priv?" Marlene now sounded very concerned.

"Stop worrying Marls, Poppy said I was just fine just needed to keep taking potions and I might be sore but I'm great."

Marlene scoffed, "Priv you were basically dead in the hospital for almost a week I'm sorry for being worried." 

"I understand Marls but I am great in the moment and if anything changes you will be the first to know." Marlene smiled at this. "Also what is today?"

"November third." 

"OH MY GOSH."

"What?"

"SIRIUS"

"What?"

"IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY DAMMIT. I CAN'T BELIVE I ALMOST DEAD SLEPT THROUGH YOUR BIRTHDAY."

"Dead slept." Marley smiled at her friend.

"It sounded appropriate, and when's the party Siri?" 

"Well..." He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, "while you, you know, 'dead slept' we were to busy making sure you were still alive and I wouldn't let anyone plan a birthday for me."

"SIRIUS BLACK"

-

To make Privee happy the five marauders and her roommates gathered in the boys dormitory's for a small celebration. The nine of them were in there now seated on the floor, bed, or window seat. Each person had a cup of firewhiskey in their hand and were having a great time just talking. 

"I've always wondered, what's with the nicknames?" Lily asked taking a sip of her drink.

"What nicknames?" All five marauders asked at once.

"Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, Pawfoot, and Prongs?"

"Oh those ones ya the story's are funny."

"And they are?" Mary asked.

"Well one time second year we were working on a prank and dear Privee here accidentally made her hands into paws and she couldn't change them back and it took hours for them to go back to normal." Everyone burst out laughing at this, well everyone except Privee. James spoke out next.

"Moony once looked into the water saw the reflection of the moon and jumps thinking it was the giant squid." Remus looked like he was happy at that story and laughed with the rest of them.

"Remus you good over there?" Alice asked worryingly. 

"Don't worry about his Alice he's stoned out of his pretty little mind." Sirius answered winking over in Remus's direction.

"What?" Remus asked smiling?

"Nothing love."

"So how'd you get the name Padfoot?"

Privee burst out laughing before starting to explain.

"Sirius found my pads third year and..." She had to stop for a second laughing too hard. "And he stuck them to his feet." Privee was still laughing the hardest because even though this wasn't how he got the nickname, this indeed happened.

"Want to know how I got the nickname Prongs, Lily?" James wiggled his eyebrows.

"Not with that look I do not."

"Well that was fun everyone but Privee needs sleep." Marlene said standing up.

"What I do not."

"No I agree with Marls on this one Priv you need sleep."

"Fine." She huffed.

Marlene slipped an arm around her waist and they headed to the girls dormitorys.

-

AN: I changed her marauders name because I made the first one when I was half asleep and I hated it so I changed it.

: )