XV: Potter

"Sirius," Remus started putting his head in his hands. "You are a fucking idiot, please tell me you didn't actually do that."

"But I did and it was soooo funny, their faces were priceless. Even Reggie cracked a smile." He replied a grin overtaking his face.

It was two days since Sirius had joined the Potters, Remus had stayed with the Potters (and Mallory's) to help Sirius with his recovery. And now since it was Christmas Remus had to leave, Sirius didn't like that at all. So he was attached to his boyfriend like a Koala so he wouldn't leave.

"And then you came here?" Remus replied looking down at him.

"And then I came here." Giving him a soft kiss on the mouth.

Then the moment was interrupted by Mrs. Potter telling Remus his father was here for him. 

"Thank you Mia, I'll be out in a minute." He gave her a grateful smile.

Sirius waited until she had left the room before addressing him again. "Do you have to go?"

"Yes Sirius, I'll see you in a couple days for new years." He responded starting to get up a nd put on his shoes. "I love you"

"I love you too Moons."

And with that Remus was gone and Sirius felt alone again, well for only ten seconds before Privee came in and flopped down on his bed.

"Finally," she groans "I can't even hang out with my best friend cause he's disgustedly in love. Bleh."

A smile over took his face, "I think you are just lonely." 

"Ok mr. obvious come on it's time for presents."

Sirius smiled at that. but that smile quickly fell off of his face.

"Oh, I wasn't able to buy you guys anything this year."

"It's totally fine, now lets go." Practically dragging him out of bed Privee was able to pull Sirius downstairs both still in there pajamas.

The rest of the Potters as well as Privee's dad who was basically family at this point were already down at the Christmas tree waiting for the two of them. 

"Finally you guys are here now sit down and lets open presents." James said excitedly. 

The two sat next to each other in-between Mr. Mallory and James. Both of them had presents in hand and shoved into the teenagers hands.

Christmas was never like this for Sirius, always stiff robes perfect posture and fake smiles. But he knew this is what felt right, surrounded by his family chosen or not they were the closest thing he's got. So finally had what he wanted a Christmas full with love.

He was quickly snapped out of his gaze by Fleamont handing him one last thing, an envelope. Curiously he opened the letter pulling out the think paper.

The adoption of Sirius Black into the Potter family 
Sirius Potter

Signed By the Minister of Magic
Harold Minchum

"What is this?" Sirius looked around the circle with tears in his eyes. Everyone he looked at was smiling, but no one bigger than Privee. 

"Well sweetie," Euphemia also had tears in her eyes, "I think you have been a potter for a long time now and since you're finally out of that damn family it was time to make it official."

Sirius had never smiled so big

-

It's been six days since Sirius has officially become a Potter and  Privee was over the moon. Throughout the five years of Hogwarts Privee had moved in with the Potters after her father moved back to the United States. And now the manor was just one big happy family.

So when new years came and even more people were going to be at the house, Privee was practically vibrating out of her skin, not even James could top her energy.

The doorbell hadn't even began ringing before Privee was opening the door and throwing herself at the person behind it. Unlucky it Remus it happened to be him.

"Hi Privee."

"Hi Remus!" Her smile brighter than ever.

One by one the Gryffindor fifth years slowly made it to the party, each one getting an exited welcome from Privee. Just as she was finishing saying hello to Lily the door had opened again revealing the last member missing, Marlene."

"Marley!"

Privee practically threw herself at the girl. The hug lasted longer than others as they savored each others company. No one seemed to notice. Well, no one except Lily. Before they could say anything Sirius came out from the kitchen,

"Ok everyone, we are celebrating me right now so, who is doing shots with me?"

"ME!" Marlene, Privee, and Mary all shouted at once.

That's how the drinking started, and it didn't stop for a while. By midnight Alice was passed out on the couch, Mary was most likely in the bathroom attempting to keep her drinks in, Lily most likely holding her hair back. Sirius, Remus, Peter, and James were huddled most likely planning a prank once they were back at school. And Marlene and Privee....they didn't even know what they were doing.

They had made their way outside hands linked together swinging as they walked into the fresh winter air. The peace didn't last long as Privee unlaced their hands and was quick to form a snowball to throw and Marlene.

Marlene stood their shocked for a minute, hand on the spot where the snow hit her staring at a laughing Privee. The shock quickly wore off at Marlene moved to gather now in her own hands throwing after Privee.

"Marley!"

"That's what you get bitch."

Privee took off after Marlene all snow forgotten just two teenagers chasing each other in the freshly fallen snow. Privee finally reached the other blonde tackling her to the ground and rolling down the small hill. Marlene directly on top of Privee, their breath fanning over each others faces.

Marlene stares for only a second later before a smirk overtakes her face as she winks and crawls off of Privee.

"Come on," she holds out a hand to help the other girl up, "the countdown is about to begin we need to wake the others. Both ignoring the fluttering feeling in their stomachs. 

the two made their way back into the living room where the group has grouped together once again watching as the clocks second dropped.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

Happy New Year

Welcome 1976, you are going to bring a whole load of shit