XIII: Floo me?

TW: Homophobic Slur

The morning of December 20th started early for the girls in the fifth year dormitory's at Gryffindor tower.

Everyone was sleeping peacefully as the sun rose into the sky except for one. And she was about to make it everyone's problem.

"GET UP FUCKERS"

"Go back to sleep Priv we have hours until breakfast" Lily groaned throwing a pillow at her.

Ignoring Lily she continued "But I'm going to miss you all so much I want to spend the whole day with you all."

"Awww Lily leave little Privee alone she just wants attention, come here baby." Alice spoke up as Privee jumped into her arms in a hug kissing her cheek.

Mary quickly jumped out of bed not wanting to deal with an angry Privee and started making her way to the bathroom so the only person still asleep was Marlene. Privee quickly jumped up from Alice's bed freeing her and jumped onto Marlene.

"MARLENE"

She didn't stir

"MARLENE IM GOING TO THROW YOU OUT THE WINDOW."

Again no response.

"ILL TAKE YOUR BEATERS BAT."

Marlene shot up like a bullet. "Don't touch my bat." She said sternly.

"Ok. Now everyone get ready we are going to breakfast."

The rest of the day was calm for the Gryffindor girls, it consisted of a long and relaxing breakfast and then a train ride filled with gossiping and eating sweets from the trolley.

The same could not be said about the boys...

"WAKEUP MOTHERFUCKERS"

"I'm pretty sure it's just your family that fucks their moms Sirius." Remus replied turning over sticking a pillow over his head.

"Awww don't be like that moonpie." Throwing himself onto the werewolf's bed.

"Don't call me that." Remus groaned.

"I know you love it moonshine." 

"Shut up."

"No, moony moon moon."

"I will suffocate you with this pillow."

"I would feel honored if you did."

"STOP, before you start having sex at least give Wormy and I a chance to leave the room." James groaned from the other side of the dorm.

"I already leaving." Peter said as he buttoned up his shirt and [practically flew out the door.

"Alright lads lets go to breakfast."

"What time is it James?" Remus asked attempting to get out of Sirius' bear hug.

"10:15- HOLY SHIT, guys the train leaving in forty-five minutes we got to go." James starts frantically throwing things around the room in an attempt to pack.

"Ok Sirius its time to get off and go pack." Remus said softly kissing his cheek.

"But I don't want to go home." He pouted.

"I know but you only have to wait until new years then we can see each other again." Offering him a smile.

Sirius gave a small smile back before reluctantly rolling off of the bed and walking over to his wardrobe and trunk to finish the little packing he had left.