V: Astronomy Tower Chats

The sight of the the redhead and the blonde kissing made her stomach churn. She stood up making sure she went unnoticed before walking up the the astronomy tower unaware of the grey eyes following her.

As she sat there looking at the star she heard footsteps behind her. She didn't turn around as she knew that Sirius would've followed her here.

"So what's up Privee."

"I don't know I just started feeling like shit so I came up here."

"Was it because of Lily and Marls kissing?"

"Oh well, I don't think so at least."

"Well what do you feel?"

"I don't know, for one I thought I was going to be sick and two well I just didn't like it. There is no other way to describe it then I didn't like it."

"Was it jealousy?" He was kind as always helping her through everything.

"No I just had too much to drink I bet." She said smiling a bit. She felt like she was lying even if she was saying what she thought was the truth.

"Well I think you should get some sleep."

"I think so too." She said honestly.

They sat with her head on his shoulder and his head resting on hers for an hour but felt like an eternity watching the stars.

"Can I stay with you and the boys tonight? I feel like we haven't had any time together since you became obsessed with mr. werewolf." She brought her head up so now her chin was resting on him and she looked at him.

"Of course my darling Pri but I am not obsessed with him."

"Yes you are, let's go." She grabbed his hand and started running down the corridor laughing as they went.

-

Lily was kissing her. Well more she was kissing lily as it had been her dare. And even though Lily was one hell of a kisser, Marlene was not the type of person to kiss someone  just to kiss someone. They disconnected blaming the kids on a drunken date as the game continued around her.

She glanced around the common room to look for the bright green eyes of a certain roommate but she was gone.

Marlene excused her self and walked up to the dormitories. Feeling disappointed that they were empty she changed and got into bed to start reading a book.

Slowly her roommates came piling in. Lily first who was not surprisingly drunk, then Mary who definitely had more than butterbeer that night. And finally Alice who had no doubt been with Frank all night.

Her roommates were asleep by three but Marlene was awake feeling sick at the fact Privee had disappeared in such a short amount of time and had still not returned.

She head down to the common room to find three out of the five marauders playing a game of exploding snap.

"Hey have you guys seen Privee?" She asked pulling her sleeves over her hands.

"Oh ya," Remus responded not looking up from his cards. "She and Sirius turned up in the dorm drunk as fuck and fell asleep in his bed."

"Oh well thank you guys goodnight."

"Night Marls." Peter, James, and Remus all said at once.

Marlene once again was laying in her four poster bed staring at the ceiling. Even though she knew Privee was safe and asleep she almost felt guilty. Like she did something bad. Her thoughts drifted into dreams as sleep finally took over her.

AN: here

its short sorry im tired