X: Blood Binding Spell

"What's a blood binding spell?" James was the first to speak after moments of silence.

"A blood binding spell connects two bodies or blood that then can save someone even when they are an inch from death, this person is then an anchor for the injured to root themselves to the living, these two people then share blood."

"Then what are we waiting for lets do it." Sirius exclaimed.

"It can't be that easy Sirius." Marlene said quietly from the back of the group.

"Indeed you are correct Ms. McKinnon,  the spell is very dangerous and can possibly kill both of you in the process."

"I'll do it." Sirius said at once.

"Mr. Black you need to think this through-" Madam Pomfrey started but was quickly interrupted by Sirius again.

"I don't, she's been my best friend for years. I don't care if it kills me in the process I need her to live."

"Sorry Mr. Black but her blood simply doesn't match yours, she is a halfblood while you are a pureblood, and your blood contains different properties that Ms. Mallory's."

"I'll do it." Marlene said at once. "I'm a halfblood too it makes the most sense." 

"If only it was that easy," Dumbledore began, "Ms. Mallory isn't strictly a pureblood and a muggle born or muggle having a baby, her blood history is complicated, the closest match we can find for her is Ms. Evans."

"I'll do it." Lily said wiping her tear stained cheeks. 

"Are you sure Lily." It was Remus that asked this time, Remus couldn't handle losing two of his bestfriends in the same night,

"Of course I am."

Sirius was quick to wrap the ginger in a hug, the action saying the words for him Thank you. 

"Ok Ms. Evans if you could please lay down." Madam Pomfrey said her voice trembling. 

"I'm going to need you all to exit the hospital wing." Dumbledore led the remaining teenagers through the dark oak doors and through corridor after corridor of starring students and to the gargoyle that stands in front of the headmasters office.

The Gryffindor's didn't comprehend the password the the headmaster mumbled but blindly followed the main up to his office. With a wave of the elder wand a couch and chairs appeared where the students sat down. 

"Have some tea."

Everyone in the room was silent, different thoughts running through their heads as well as emotions.

Peter He was the least scarred out of the seven, while the girls were his friends and have helped him multiple tough spots when it comes to assignments and exams. But if the two girls died on the beds he knew that he would grieve, along with his roommates and the rest of the castle he would grieve. And he would grieve hard.

Mary Someone once said that there was something about near death experiences that brings people together, this was proved by Mary and Privee after she almost bled to death the first time. Mary wasn't as close with her roommate as Lily or Marlene was but after Privee had first been cursed she had put more time into hanging out with her friend. The last thing she wanted to do was feel like she didn't know her friend if she was going to die the next day.

Remus Lily and Privee were going to be ok, that's the thing Remus kept telling himself. But his brain only kept bringing up that they would only be ok for so long, he has researched the blood binding charms before, it wasn't in the bubble of safe magic. Not even near it. Lily was his best friend and not only did he know that he would grieve he new he would also have to help everyone else grieve as well. Privee was his sister and the girl who healed him almost every month, the first one that had told him that he wasn't a monster and shouldn't be ashamed of what he was.

Alice  Alice was in shock when Privee had collapsed in transfiguration. She hadn't been able to move, they weren't just roommates they were friends, they were family. And according to Lily you never leave family behind. Lily was the first person Alice had talked too at Hogwarts, more like the first person that had shown her kindness. And when Alice needed to talk to someone she would go to Lily, and when she needed someone to make her feel better or to make her laugh she would go to Privee.

James  His two favorite girls besides his mother were on the verge of death. He wasn't crying this time, he cried endlessly when Privee was originally healing but now he felt numb. Unlike others he felt hope. He knew that Madam Pomfrey could do it. He was hoping that the girls would survive it. Even if Lily is always rejecting him, he wouldn't stop loving her just cause she was gone. He knew that if Privee died that he would eventually heal. Not soon. Not for a long time. But he didn't know if Sirius would be able to heal at all.

Sirius  Sirius was always one for dramatics and this time was no different. His mind was already telling himself she was dead and there was no way he was ever going to see him again. There wasn't going to be a funeral. Everyone hated him and he would die alone after Remus broke his heart and James died from heartbreak because of Lily. But luckily Sirius screwed his head back on and thought through the situation. His bestfriend was still alive even if it was barley. Lily was putting herself in danger in order to save Privee's life. And they were going to survive. At least he hoped so.

Marlene  She was easily the biggest mess. She had known the girls for less than five months and they were the best friends she could've asked for, especially since she had only come that year and they didn't hesitate to let her into their group. Lily was in there saving Privee and Marlene felt helpless. She wish she could've helped. She couldn't imagine a world without Privee. 

The office sat in silence for three hours until the door was opened. All eight heads snapped to the door. Silently disappointed it was just McGonagall too wait with them.

Officially five hours since they had arrived at the office the door opened to reveal a very distressed looking Madam Pomfrey.

-

AN: Here

Im dramatic deal with out

I was listening to potential break up song on repeat while writing this lol.