VII: The Headaches Continue

TW: Homophobic Slur Used

Minnie had stuck to her word and by the time Privee had reached potions class her headache was still very prominent. the potions classroom was filling in and she sat at a table with Marlene, Mary, and Alice. Lily was with Snape a few tables away.

"My bloody head is killing me." She laid her head on her arms.

Marlene laughed before rubbing circles on her back. "Poor baby."

Privee's stomach fluttered and she felt herself blush and was thankful her face was covered. It was another couple minutes before Slughorn showed up.

"Welcome class today we are-"

"Shhhhhh, your too loud."

Slughorn looked taken aback. "Ms. Mallory are you ok."

"Mmm, headache."

"Would you like a pain relief potion?"

Before she could answer Sirius's shout was heard across the room.

"NO"

"Shhhhhh Siri too loud." She waved her hand at the table a few feet away holding the other three marauders trying to hold in their laughter.

"And why wouldn't Ms. Mallory get a potion?"

Marlene was the one who spoke up this time also attempting to hold her laughter in. "Well Privee got drunk last night and Lily, Alice, Mary, and I got up but decided to let her sleep. And she didn't have time to get a Sober up potion and apparently she pulled a prank yesterday with the dear marauders and the boys got detention but her punishment was having to deal with her hangover." She finished.

"And what did Ms. Mallory get drunk off of?"

"Butterbeer." All five roommates said at once.

"Ok," he said skeptically, "today we are brewing draught of peace please turn to page 148 in your book and brew the potions you have just over ninety minutes."

Privee got up from her seat grabbing different ingredients from the student cupboard. She was adding the porcupine quills watching the potion turn a turquoise color as Slughorn announced they were halfway through the class period.

She was just adding her last drop of hellbore when Slughorn called time. The girl quickly packed up her things before exiting the classroom as one of the last out.

While walking to the Great Hall she started to walk with Remus.

"Drunk off of butterbeer huh?" He said with amusement.

"Oh please I was pissed off of fire whiskey," she paused, "did I do anything stupid?"

"Well you kissed me."

"I DID WHAT."

"Ya, you walked into my dorm room said 'sorry Sirius' moved my book from in front of me and kissed me before walking out with your other drunk friends laughing. Well except Marlene she looked upset over something I don't want to know what you girls did that night." He added with a laugh.

"Ugh, I can't believe I kissed a man."

"Was that your first kiss with a guy?"

"What, of course not. I kissed Sirius third year."

"YOU WHAT."

"Well he kissed me I didn't want to kiss him."

"Holy shit this is good I got to go make fun of my boyfriend, I'll see you later."

"You do that Moony, bye!"

-

Later on the way to charms she overheard the familiar bickering of Snivellus and Sirius. Her headache considerably better she head over to the empty corridor to find the two and Remus with them who looked flush.

"Stop poking your head where it doesn't belong Snivellus."

"You should stop doing disgusting things in public then, you're already a blood traitor want to add being a F*ggot to that list?"

Privee was a independent woman to say the least, and when you see someone not only threatening you, but your friends, she had to intervene. But in her own way of course."

Quickly causing Snape to trip with a flick of her wand and an amused smile on her face.

"Whoops it looks like you tripped Snivvy."

"Oh look another queer to add to the mix."

"Ok Snape I'll give you two options, you either leave us alone, or I'll beat you to a pulp to were you're mom won't be able to recognize you. Not that she'd want to look at your ugly cave anyway.

Snape had looked as though he started to walk away, before turning around and firing a spell at Privee barley missing her.

"You better not get blood in this shirt I just cleaned it." She said quickly before firing another spell at him.

Sirius and Remus had stepped into help only to be pushed back thea mount of spells being thrown at each other. Remus stepped in.

"Ok enough stop this."

They stopped but before Snape could leave the alcove he sent one more spell at the Blonde.

"SECTUMSEMPRA"

Privee didn't have time to shield herself and the spell hit her square in the chest.

She felt her head fuzz.

She felt her feet give out on her.

She felt pain.

Lots of it.

And then she was falling.

as it would be a while before she woke again.