˜"*°• Fabula 1 •°*"˜

Harry sat in Defense against the dark arts

Harry sat in Defense against the dark arts. Snape had assigned them a project and Harry chose Ron. Ron was babbling in his ear about something but he wasn't paying attention.

He was watching the blonde boy that he hated with every bone in his body. Well, every bone except one. Harry noticed his own gaze would shift to Draco's quite often this year. He noticed how he looked more sad and broken every time a day would pass. He would sometimes even disappear and not return for hours.

Draco wasn't directly looking at Harry but he knew he was watching. Draco would watch him in the corner of his eye like clockwork.

Draco didn't know why he would find himself staring at the boy who rejected him as a friend. But he did. And he didn't mind the view.

Draco watched as Harry shifted in his chair. He breathed in a deep slow breath after he looked under his table. God knew Draco couldn't control his thoughts anymore.

Class ended and both Harry and Draco walked out the door. Harry bumped into Draco on his way out. "Watch it Potter" Draco spat.

"Watch it yourself, Malfoy," Harry barked back in the same angry tone.

Harry started to walk away but got rammed into a wall by Draco and his goons Crabbe and Goyle. "Ha, he thinks he can talk to me like that? Like we're equals." Draco sneers. The boys behind him laugh.

Harry stands up and pushes Draco onto the ground. Draco jumps back up and punches Harry's jaw. Which then leads to Harry punching Draco's nose. That's honestly revenge for what Draco did on the train. "You piece of Gryffindor shit" Draco bellows and runs down the hall.

Harry smirks and Grabs his things.

~~~

If I didn't mention this before this book will be a series of short scenes to tell Draco and Harry's love story!! <3  I hope you enjoyed it!!!