˜"*°• Fabula 9 •°*"˜

"Mate what's up with you lately?" Ron asked. Harry looked over to him and furrowed his brows. "You've been distracted and distant" he added. Harry shook him off and left the great hall.

After the night Harry and Draco shared they spent as much time with each other as possible before the winter holiday. Tomorrow will be the last day before the train comes.

Draco kept up his act of not being a death eater trying to murder Dumbledore, and let in a bunch of death eaters.

Harry went towards the astronomy tower where Draco asked to meet him every Thursday afternoon.

Harry opened the door and walked up the stairs. He saw Draco leaning against the railing and looking towards the setting sun that was just now starting to go behind the mountains.

"Draco?" Harry whispered.

Draco didn't move. He slowly breathed in and out and kept his gaze in front of him.

Dracos blood was boiling. He had failed another attempt at opening the cabinet. He was frustrated at himself, at his father, Dumbledore even Harry.

Harry walked up to him and placed his hand on Draco's back. Draco flinched and slowly turned his head towards the raven-haired boy was confused by his anger that could be felt from all angles of the room.

Draco roughly brought his lips to Harry's. The kiss wasn't as passionate as the others. More rough and full of lust.

Draco pushed Harry away and Harry stumbled backwards.

Harry furrowed his brows. "We can't-" Draco muttered. Harry tried to walk closer to Draco but he walked farther away.

"This can't happen anymore Harry- p-please understand" he murmured and turned back towards the view.

Harry tried his best to hold back tears. "I keep telling you I'm done Malfoy, I sit here every day wondering when you'll leave me. We've spent the past few weeks together, and they were so amazing. What changed? Did I do something? Why do you never talk to me? I'm begging you, for once in your life, tell me how you feel" He exclaimed.

Draco was silent. Harry sighed. "You know, I'm not good with emotions either, but if there is one thing my girl best friends have taught me it's that talking about it makes it ten times better," Harry whispered then started to walk away.

"Fine- you want me to talk?" Draco spat. Harry turned to him and waited on an answer.

"It's about to be winter holiday m, we won't see each other during that time, and you think my parents would ever let that happen, you and I hang out let alone them know what hanging out for us is like. Plus you would be dead the moment they see you." He yelled.
"Potter, after the winter holiday things are going to get serious and you know it, I know you feel it too"

Harry spent closer. "Why can't we change it, and fight together? I don't understand" Harry asked. Draco shook his head. "You won't understand."

"Then tell me" 

Draco shook his head and walked towards the door. He turned back to Harry and sighed. "You know why Harry...you've known for a
while"

Harry spent the entire holiday thinking of Draco. He couldn't understand why Draco would lie to him.

Harry knew what Draco was. But he hasn't told a soul. And he never will.

"Wait, sorry to interrupt again but, how will this help me?"

"Don't worry you'll understand at the end"