˜"*°• Fabula 19 •°*"˜

Harry woke up the next day feeling a little better. The pain of the war started to affect everyone. It became a lot more real for Harry after fourth year. It wasn't new to him, losing people he loved.

His first love, the boy he thought would love him back died in front of him. That year Harry knew, knew who he was.

Everyone started to get ready for Bill and Fleur's wedding. Harry's thoughts were clouded all day, wondering how they could have a wedding during a time like this. Having all this death around them and still find a way to be happy.

Harry got his suit on and did his hair. He walked down the stairs of the burrow and entered the kitchen.

After he grabbed a cup of tea a downed it Ginny walked into the room with a beautiful dress on.

She smiled and made her way towards him. "Help me with the zip please?" She asked and turned around. He nodded and moved her hair out of the way.

"Silly Tim for a wedding don't you think? Or maybe the perfect time. To get everyone's mind off of t- you know" she said.

Harry nodded and zipped her dress up. She slowly turned around and Ginny stared into his eyes. Both of their breaths started to slow down. Ginny moved closer and Harry fought the urge to pull away.

'Maybe if I settle for this I can move on' he thought to himself. A terrible thing to think, but it was better than what he was feeling.

She kissed his lips and he let her. Let all the pain of Draco Malfoy fly past him. She moved her hands to his cheeks and he pulled her closer to him. Trying to act as if he was madly in love with her since they were children, since the moment he saw hi- her.

Who was he kidding, it has always been him...

Harry pulled away from her and gave her an apoplectic smile. "I-" Ginny cut him off.

"Draco Malfoy," she said with sadness. She gave him a smile and hugged him. "It's always been Draco Malfoy" she added.

He sighed into her neck and held her tighter. He had felt the need to cry for days. So he did. He cried in Ginny Weasley's arms, and she was completely fine with that. She had always loved him. Especially his love for others. She knew but she hadn't admitted it to herself.