˜"*°• Fabula 34 •°*"˜

Harry walked down the steps with the rest of the Gryffindors. He was standing next to Ginny and holding her hand. She grabbed it knowing Harry's feelings towards Draco. She still stood next to him to protect him, as a friend, as someone's who has been in love for the past five years and as someone brave enough to protect another with their entire life.

They walked into the great hall, heads down, hearts beating.

"Harry Potter was spotted in Hogsmeade" Snape announced after a long moment of silence.

Harry quietly sighed and held onto Ginny's hand tightly.

"If anyone...knows the whereabouts, of Potter, they shall come to me straight away. If you don't....you shall see punishment as....equally guilty."

Harry closed his eyes, shook his head and stepped forward.

Everyone gasped and backed away from the two. Snape looked him up and down almost as if he was relieved he was alive.

"Sorry headmaster, but there's a problem with your plan, you forgot about security" Harry spat.

As he said só the doors of the great hall opened and what was left of the order of the Phoenix came walking in. When Harry turned to them his eyes went straight to the blonde boys.

He sighed in relief to know he was still ok and went against his wishes to come here. He wanted him safe but he wanted to say goodbye to him, even though Harry still had hoped they would win and everyone would get their happy ending!

"How dare you stand where he stood after you killed him. In cold blood. A man who trusted you, then you murder him." Harry yelled.

Snape took out his wand and pointed it at Harry. Harry did the same. They stood there for a moment before Snape tried to fire. McGonagall stood in front of them and blocked his spell from Harry.

She threw more spells at Snape and he threw them back right into his evil henchmen. The devil twins as Theo called them.

Snape flew out of the room by aparation and the student cheered.

Draco smiled and tried to walk over to Harry they were all stopped by something...they couldn't move. No one could move. They had been drowned with darkness and pain. It felt as though the entire world went dark and everything and everyone was dead.

The only light Draco saw was Harry, sitting across the room. He had fallen. As Draco tried his hardest to get over to him a pain so deadly pierces his head. He screamed in pain. So painful he thought he might have died.

Three other students screamed with him.

Harry stood up and slowly walked over to them. He looked at them with sorrow. He couldn't do anything but stare. A voice was heard across the hall. His voice.

"Harry Potter...students you're let a runaway into your school," Voldemort whispered darkly.

"Give us Harry Potter and no one shall be harmed. Give us Harry Potter and you'll all live. Give Harry Potter and we'll leave the school u touched."

"Give me Harry Potter and all women, man and child will stay alive" he finished with a dark cackle. His words struck them like knives.

After the pain stopped everyone stood still and quiet, just staring at Harry.

"Well... take him away," Pansy said and pointed towards Harry. Other students said 'yea' in agreement.

Draco laughed and stood in front of Harry. "Nice Try Parkinson's" He spat.

Along with him all the Gryffindors and a few other houses stood in front of Harry. Even Blaise, Theo and Daphne Greengrass stood between him and the other Slytherins.