˜"*°• Fabula 31 •°*"˜

The men took the trio through the gates and down a long walkway with tall edges towering above them.

Hermione tried to fight their hold on her but they fought back harder. "Be careful with her" Ron yelled. The men laughed and held her tighter.

As they walked the trio into the mansion the smell of...death hit their senses.

The men threw them on the wooden floor in front of everyone. Harry looked up and saw the Malfoy's looking down at them.

He looked around and his eyes met with Draco's. Draco couldn't look at him, his guilt flooded him. Harry turned his stare to the girl next to him, clinging onto him like a small bear who was desperate for their mother.

Harry looked down and to the side. Hermione grabbed onto his arm and looked into his eyes with a sad glare.

Harry had missed whatever Bellatrix was saying but when his attention was fixed back on her, Ron and him were being taken away and Hermione was thrown into the arms of the women before them. With the dark eyes and a sinister plan.

"No- Let her go now" Ron begged. "Don't touch her"

"Hermione" Harry yelled for his friend. Faint whimpers left Hermione's mouth as the women held her face tightly.

Harry and Ron were thrown onto the dungeons ground and the gate was closed behind them. "Hermione" Ron yelled.

"Harry?" A faint voice was heard from behind them. They turned and saw Luna Lovegood, Olivander and Griphook.

Harry walked over to her and held her in an embrace. "Is my father alright?" She whispered. Harry nodded and she sighed in relief.

After several minutes they heard footsteps approach them. Ron and Harry hid on opposite sides of the door so the unknown person couldn't see them.

"H-Harry" Draco Malfoy was heard whispering. Harry turned his head around the Corner and Draco sighed when he saw him.

Harry ran up to the gate and held him through it. Their hands linking together and forehead resting on each other.

Draco sighed into Harry's touch. "I love you- I love you so much" Harry frantically whispered. Draco nodded and kissed his lips.

"Please get us out of here Draco" Harry whispered. Draco lifted his head off Harry's and sighed. He looks behind him then back at Harry. He quietly and slowly unlocked the door for them.

As he did the loud and painful scream of Hermione was heard from above them. Ron pushed past the boys and sprinted up the stairs.

Harry and Draco grabbed him warning him if he were to storm up there he would get hurt or get Hermione hurt more.

"We need to help her" Ron insisted. "I know, but you can't just run in there" Draco warned. Ron rolled his eyes. "And who says I should be taking order from you, I Mean this is your house we're in" Ron spat.

Draco stood tall and moved closer to Ron. "And who just saved your ass Weasel" Draco snapped. Harry huffed and slapped their chests. "Would you both shut the fuck up and move"

"I'll go" Draco whispered. Harry looked at him with furrowed brows and Ron nodded.

"But you might get h-" Draco cut Harry off. "Don't worry, I can handle my crazy aunt. I'll get Hermione back for you" Harry held him tightly before letting him go.

Draco walked up the stairs and waited a moment before entering the room. He saw Hermione laying on the floor the words 'mudblood' carved into her. Draco's eyes gave her an apologetic look and he kneeled down towards her face.

He held out his hand for her and she stood up. He placed himself in front of her to distance Bellatrix from her.

"Draco" Bella spat. "What are you doing, lay her back down. Now."

His mother entered the room and gave him a light smile. The boys walked into the room and stood beside Draco.

Harry quickly grabbed their Wands and held them towards the family before them. "I called help for them, so they can get away" Draco whispered.

"You what" His father yelled. "You've- Done what! You will ruin us" he spat.

Draco rolled his eyes. "Not as much as you hurt yourself. You're a shit father and deserve nothing but the hell that will come your way"

Dobby appeared behind them and held out the wand he acquired out towards Bellatrix. "I've come to save my friends" He yelled.

As they were about the apparate out of the manor Harry held out his hand for Draco. Draco looked back and forth from him and his family.

Without any more hesitation, he grabbed Harry's hand and left with them.