˜"*°• Fabula 8 •°*"˜

Harry secretly followed Snape and Draco in the corridor. Draco claimed to have 'crashed' the party but Harry knew something else was going on.

Snape threw Malfoy against the wall. Harry couldn't make a thing they said but he saw the look it left on Malfoy's face.

Draco sighed, wiped his tears and walked fast down the corridor. Harry did his best to follow him and stay unnoticed.

Draco took a sharp turn down the next hallway and disappeared. Harry walked so fast it was almost a sprint. As he turned Draco grabbed him by the arms and threw him against the wall.

"What the Hell Potter?" He spat. Harry tried to catch his breath. "I- are- are you alright?" Harry asked. Draco looked at him, then turned his gaze down the hallway. He looked in both directions and saw no one. He grabbed Harry's hand and took him into a fairly normal-sized broom closet with one slim window that overlooked the black lake.

"We're you watching me and Snape?" Draco questioned. Harry sighed and then nodded. Draco shook his head, grabbed Harry's chin, then crashed their lips together.

Harry's hand grabbed the nape of Draco's neck and tugged on the small hairs that lay there. Draco placed his hands on Harry's back and pulled him so close like he wanted to be glued to Harry. Like a parasite, the only parasite he wouldn't ever get rid of.

Harry broke away and rested his forehead on Draco's to catch his breath. They closed their eyes and stood like this for a moment. To breathe it all in. They kiss, and the truth that they would soon have to face.

"What are we Draco?" Harry whispered. Draco shook his head. "Don't ruin it Harry" he whispered back. Harry nodded and rested his head on Draco's shoulder.

"I'm sorry you're going through a rough time Draco" Harry muttered. Draco lightly laughed. The sound of it echoed in Harry's mind. The few times he heard Draco laugh were either at someone in pain or someone stupid. But damn was his laugh beautiful.

"Always so worried about others Potter" Draco joked. Harry smiled and held onto Draco's torso tighter. Draco rested his head on top of Harry's, his right hand on his back and the other on the side of his head. They stayed like this for hours. Not even to move from the pain in their legs.

Just the special embrace you share with your lover makes you fight through any pain...

.
.
.
Sorry for any spelling mistakes haha. Hope you enjoyed.