Epilogue

Present Day: 19 Years Later

"How is this supposed to help me? They didn't end up together" Albus Potter said to his father.

"My point exactly son" Harry whispers.

"One of them stopped fighting for their love. The other felt anger for the other leaving. Their story ended with that war. They didn't take chances for each other that needed to be taken."

"If you love that Scorpius boy Albus, you tell him. Take the chances that need to be taken to be with him" Harry explains

Albus nodded. "Did you know them, dad? The two boys"

Harry sits back in his desk chair. He lightly smiled and nodded. "A line time ago I did. They both moved on with their lives. I'm sure they are living their own dreams now."

Albus looks up at his father's expression. He smiled at him knowingly. "Well, it's never too late to go after true dreams. Right, dad?" He smiled.

He grabbed his bag and stood up. "Thanks for the lesson, I better get him before mom yells at me. I start next week so she wants me to get good sleep or whatever" Albus complains.

Harry laughed. "Third year, what a great year. Filled with crazy adventures?"

"Tell  Ginny- your mother I say hi and hope she's well"

Albus smiles and nods. He left his fathers office and heads down towards the floor network.

Harry sat up in his chair and smiled to himself. He's never told anyone their full story. He wild rewind the best moments in his head. Slowly though, over the years, they faded.

He sat for a moment thinking about what his son said.

'it's never too late to go after true dreams'

He sits in that for a moment. He laughs and quickly stands up. He grabbed his coat and heads out the door.

He took a lift down to the first floor and heads to the receptionist. "Merry, can I ask for a favour?" He asks with a smile. The woman nods and flutters her eyes lashes at him.

"Can you tell me what department Draco Malfoy works in?"