˜"*°• Fabula 17 •°*"˜

After the school said their goodbyes to their beloved headmaster, everyone went to pack their bags to go home early.

Harry hadn't said a word to anyone, Ron, Hermione and Ginny, even after the hug she gave him. He had nothing to say. He told McGonagall who it was and that's it. All that needed to be said.

Harry didn't know what to think, the love of his life betrayed him and everyone Harry loved.

"Ready?" Ron asked glumly. Harry looked out his window, grabbed his bag and nodded. They made their way down the hall with the rest of the Gryffindors and some Ravenclaws who just made their way from the common room.

"Want to talk about it?" Ginny asked from beside him. Harry looked at her for a moment. Wanting to spit something cruel into her face for trying to comfort him when he didn't want it... "I know Dumbledore meant a lot to you" she added.

But he needed it... "it's alright, I'm ok, thank you though Gin," He said with a smile. She nodded and linked their arms together.

"Hey Harry can I speak with you" Ron snapped at Harry. Harry nodded and told Ginny not to wait up for him.

"Stop doing whatever you're doing with my sister, I know she likes you, but you and me both know who you really have feelings for" he spat. Harry furrowed his brows.

"It's not like I'm making a move on Ginny Ron, she's a friend I'm treating her like I would treat anyone I love. With respect" said Harry.

Ron lightly laughed. "Respect? You not telling her your truth is respect? Then she goes ok every day hoping you'll look at her the way you look at that slimy git Malfoy" he protests quite loudly.

"Would you keep your voice down" Harry whispered and looked around them. "What don't want anyone to know you're a-" Harry raised his brows and Ron stopped.

Harry stood closer to Ron and stood straight. "Go on Ron, finish that sentence."

Ron shook his head disapprovingly and walked away. Harry lightly laughed and fought the urge to punch a dresser.