˜"*°• Fabula 20 •°*"˜

"Let's get some rest guys, it's been a long damn day and I'm tired," Ron said as they sat in the black family dining room.

The wedding had gone up in flames. Literally. Death eaters swarmed them like murderous wasps wanting to kill.

They all went to sleep in a lounge room with two couches and a piano. Harry and Hermione are on each couch and Ron on the floor between them.

Harry laid awake that night feeling more empty than the nights before.

He couldn't take this anymore. He wanted to make himself feel better. But he didn't know how, he wishes he could forget everything that's happened and just be with him. Lay with him. Kiss him one last time. One last I love you.

Just one more...

Draco laid his head on his mother's lap for the second night in a row. His mother worried for his life and barely left his side since that night in the bathroom.

"Mother" Draco whispered. "Hmm," she said and looked up from her book. "I can't do this anymore" he mumbles, His voice very low.

He hadn't formed proper words in days. "I feel like I've lost a part of my soul mother. I've lost my other half. And it hurts like hell" He explained. His other sighed and nodded. "You love him very much Draco, it will hurt for some time. I'm sure of it, but it will get better I roomie."

He closed his eyes for a moment trying to hold back tears.

After a few moments of silence and debating in his head he opened his eyes again. "Make me forget mother. Make me forget about my love for him" Draco said and say up. She slowly shook her head. "I- I can't Draco. It will hurt even more. You don't want to forget him. You love him" She tried to reason.

She had hope for the boys. She had hoped their love would be enough one day. One day they could make their way back to each other.

"Please mother. I beg you. Make my pain go away mom...please" he begged again.

She stood up and shook her head. "I refuse to hurt you. More than you already are." She cried. "My beautiful boy. I know it hurts now, but there is still tomorrow and after the war ends-" Draco cut her off.

"What we'll live happily ever after. If we win he dies. Then I'll be completely broken inside. I'll be dead. So broken I'll take my own life like you fear just to be with him again. And that's if I could be after with him after death. Who knows where I'll end up in the afterlife"

"If they won't mother, we get locked up. I'll never see him again and be in a cage hurt still. Without the love of my life. I didn't have a choice mother, and I lost him." He cried.

"Please, Mother. Make me forget."