˜"*°• Fabula 3 •°*"˜

Harry walked into the flooded bathroom and looked around for Draco. He heard light sobbing.

"Malfoy?" Harry whispered. Draco looked up from the sink and stared at Harry through the mirror. "what do you want? Just leave me be potter" Draco spat and looked back down. "Are- are you alright... is there someone I ca-" Draco cut off harry. "I said to leave" He yelled quite loudly causing Harry to jump a little. "I'm just trying to help if someone offer-" Harry was cut off once again. Draco ran over to Harry and pinned him against the wall while keeping his wand at Harry's neck.

"When I tell you to leave, I mean it" He spat in Harry's face. "Draco, why were you crying?" Harry asked softly. Draco took a slight step back to Harry's words. He had never heard Harry call him Draco before. Both of their gazes shifted from their eyes to their lips.

Draco noticed Harry was doing the same so he pressed his wand harder on Harry's neck. Harry slowly placed a hand on Draco's arm. "What happened" He whispered. Dracos gaze moved from Harrys eyes to his hand, then to his eyes, then Harry's lips. He didn't know if he wanted to kill harry..... or kiss him.

Without any rational thinking, Draco smashed their lips together. Harry took a moment to grasp what was happening, then placed his hand on the back of Draco's neck, and Draco placed his on Harrys lower back. After a few moments of their lips being locked Draco shoved harry backwards against the wall again. Harry stood there with furrowed brows and swollen red lips.

"d-don't do that again" He muttered then left the bathroom, Leaving harry alone and confused.

.

.

.

I hope you enjoyed ;)