˜"*°• Fabula 33 •°*"˜

"Harry" Draco whispered. " you can't leave me, not yet. Please I beg you. Stay."

He turned to him, looked him in the eyes and said goodbye.

The trio apparated to Hogsmeade and quickly hid from the sound that came with their arrival.

They hid under some closed off tables. As two men were closing in on them someone grabbed them from behind and threw them into a room. They looked up and saw a man the resembled their late professor Dumbledore.

"T-thank you sir" Hermione stuttered. The man nodded and ushered them further into the house. Ron couldn't help but stare. The man nodded and introduced himself. "I'm Aberforth"

"You're Dumbledores brother...aren't you?" Harry asked. The man nodded and handed them warm cups of some liquid. He then brought out a plate of bread with some butter next to it.

Ron and Hermione rushed for some food, both starving they pushed down the weirdly tasting bread with their drinks...which wasn't good either.

Harry took a look around and saw a broken mirror on the wall he took a closer look and saw himself and then...him self fork another angle.

He looked down at his hand and saw himself looking down through it. He looked back and forth through both mirrors and huffed. "Who gave you this mirror?" Harry spat.

"It was a gift...-" Harry cut him off. "Well it wasn't theirs to give"

The man sat down and sighed. "It was a gift from that Malfoy boy, I was doing some work for his father, he treated me poorly and as I left the boy handed it to me, he said I know it's broken but it keeps you safe" The man explained.

Harry lightly shook his head and turned his head.

"How did it keep him safe?" Hermione chimed in.

"Because the mirror belonged to Sirius Black who then gave it to Narcissa so they could stay in touch. He probably saw Sirius."

Harry turned back to him and shook his head once again. "Not possible when she had this mirror he was in Azkaban, and when he got out is when he gave it to me," Harry told.

Aberforth shrugged. "Not sure then, I just remember the man looking fairly similar to Sirius. Maybe I was wrong" The man stood up and started to walk out of the room.

"We need your help sir" Hermione spoke. He turned to her and raised his brows. "We need to get in the castle. We think there's something in there that could help us defeat Voldemort."

A faint knock was heard on Draco's door. "Draco, are you ready?" Tonks asked. Draco sighed and opened the door. "You know Harry didn't want me to go?"

"Well, I know you fairly well now, and if you're anything like me I know that you would fight to the death for the man you love. So get your stuff and let's go" She said with a smile at the end.

He lightly laughed and shook his head. He took one last look into the room and closed the door.

As everyone stood outside ready to apparated to Hogwarts Draco asked one final question. "What if we die?"

Everyone was silent for a moment. "Then we die together," Lupin said and they all left.