Chapter 1: The Beginning

Izuku is currently suffering from what is called, 'Excitement Overload'. The act of being so excited that the speed you can reach can be mistaken for a quirk.

Due to this, we can see little Izuku sprinting at inhuman speeds into his mother's bedroom. Barging through the door, he takes a deep breath and lets out what has been on his mind for the past few minutes he's been awake.

"Mom! When are we going to go to the doctor?!" Izuku beamed. His only dream was to become a hero, He's always wanted to be like All Might, his inspiration even, ever since he saw a video of him saving civilians on his personal computer. Legends say he encompasses around half of the millions of views on that single short video clip alone.

"Huh? What doctor?" Inko questioned groggily, not being able to think straight as of yet due to the sudden wake.

"The quirk doctor!" Izuku clarified, shocked that his mother somehow didn't realise what he's been nagging at her about for the past few weeks.

"I almost forgot, but remember to go in the shower before we go out, okay?" she replied. She was ecstatic to see Izuku full of joy. It makes her proud of herself as a mother, even though her husband was working in America for the past couple years.

"Okay Mom! I'll be out in exactly 1 minute!" Izuku shouted and shut the door while Inko giggled and started wondering how Hisashi is doing, maybe she should give him a call after the trip to the hospital.

(Timeskip)

As Inko and Izuku neared the room where his Quirk would be discovered, his anxiety started increasing as his mind thought about the possibility of being Quirkless. 

Eventually, Izuku slapped his cheek and shook his head to get rid of those thoughts, 'Kaachan said that quirkless people can't be heroes, so he can't let him down!' Izuku thought.

They arrive at the door and Izuku decides to ask his mother a simple question, "Mom, if I'm quirkless, or I have a weak quirk, can I still be a hero?"

Inko looks down at her child in surprise, she hasn't really thought of that possibility, her son distracted her too much for her to even consider what his quirk could actually be.

"Izuku, I'm sure that whatever quirk you get, you can be a hero." Inko assured. "Now, let's not keep the doctor waiting!"

"Okay, mom!" Izuku replied.

Inko opens the door and spots a doctor sitting on the seat, expecting them to arrive.

"Ahh yes, Inko Midoriya and Izuku Midoriya, take a seat." the doctor said.

As the mother and son sat in their seats, he told them about how the procedure will work and the possibilities that may come from the various tests that will be conducted.

{Short Timeskip}

"Your son is an abnormality! He has 3 powerful quirks!" The doctor shouted in surprise, Inko was about to faint, and Izuku was eager to find out what they are.

"Mr. Doctor, what are they?" Izuku questioned. he was shaking in excitement, he can be like his hero All Might! Maybe even better!

"Well young man, your first quirk is Overheat, think of it as Endeavor's Hellflame, except it's slightly less durable and more taxing on the body. Your second quirk is Energy Manipulation, you can use Energy to do as you wish, such as blasts. Your final quirk is Multiplier, it can multiply your strength and speed to x10. The drawback is that it can cause extreme pain in the muscles when overused." The doctor explained.

Saying that Izuku was just happy was a massive understatement, he was smiling so much that both Inko and the doctor were covering their eyes from the cuteness overload. Both of them thought in unison, 'C-cute!'.