Chapter 7: Battle Trials

"Hello class, we hope you enjoyed the start of your day. Anyways, we have a new student." Aizawa said.

"Ooh, who is it boss man?!" A redhead yells.

"The name is Hitoshi Shinso. He used to be a General Studies student before taking his place in the hero course. This was due to Mineta's expulsion, not only because of his lack of potential, but his track record that was somehow cleaned off the face of the planet. His record was full of sexual assault accusations, we don't know how it got cleaned but we are investigating as we speak. If it wasn't for how he acted when he was in fear of getting expelled, he probably would still be here in the hero course." Aizawa explained seriously. Izuku was thankful for Aizawa's decision, he didn't want a literal rapist in the class. "Come in, Shinso."

What came in was a fairly tall young man with messy, indigo-coloured hair that flared out in large tufts around his head and seemed to have notably straight teeth, seen by his slight smile. His eyes were purple with white pupils, and are thin and somewhat triangular in shape, pointing downward, with no visible eyelashes.

He walked to the teacher's podium and introduced himself. "Hello, my name is Hitoshi Shinso, and my quirk is.." Izuku noted his glance towards Aizawa, with the latter nodding his head, Shinso let out a short sigh. "My quirk is Brainwashing."

"If I see anyone even judge this boy because of the nature of his quirk, I will personally see to your punishment and make sure the next three years at U.A are worse than any other student's life at this school." Aizawa glared at the entire class, glaring at Katsuki slightly longer than anyone else.

"Anyways, your first Heroics class with our new teacher will be next lesson. I expect you all to be on your best behaviours and respect this teacher kindly." Aizawa said. "Goodbye. Have fun."

After Aizawa walked out, the students started introducing themselves to Shinso. He seemed to be pretty nervous but appreciated the interactions, soon it was Izuku's turn.

"Hey, Shinso. My name is Izuku Midoriya, it's very nice to meet you." He said whilst extending his arm for a handshake.

The indigo-haired boy took his hand in his own and smiled. "As I said, my name is Hitoshi Shinso. It's nice to meet you too."

"I have to ask, can you explain your quirk to me? I'm very passionate about quirks and I usually jot down any quirks I see and make theories about them and stuff. Call me a Quirk Analyst." Izuku asked.

Shinso's smile stopped as he stared at Izuku in surprise. "Y-You wanna know about my quirk? But.. it's a villain's quirk."

"Shinso. It's impossible for a quirk to make someone villainous. It's the user that makes a quirk villainous, not the other way round." Izuku said. "Never call yourself or your quirk anything along those lines. You're in the hero course for a reason."

Shinso was shocked. He never experienced someone saying those words to him before, everyone in his life treated him as a villain. They were almost scared of him everywhere he went, even if he was showing his vulnerable state. Shinso thanked the lord for finally having someone that cared for him. Even just a little.

"Thanks, Midoriya. I appreciate it." Shinso thanked.

"No problem, Shin-" Izuku was cut off by the door opening.

"I AM HERE! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!" The class looked at the door in surprise, turning into shock. The Number One Hero, All Might, is in their class.

"No way! It's All Might!"

"Oh yeah, please Plus Ultra my ass!"

"We got the realest motherfucker in the city! What's up?!"