Chapter 4: Training Part 2

5:45 AM

"I AM HERE, I AM HERE, I AM HE-" Izuku instantly punched his alarm clock with Multiplier x2 and tried to go asleep.

Although, the boy soon enough remembered the One For All training that All Might was going to assist him with today.

"Shit, All Might is training me today!"

He yelped and quickly got out of bed and jumped inside the bathroom, he was supposed to be at the beach by 6:15! He couldn't be late, especially when All Might is personally training him.

5:55 AM

The green-haired boy shoved some toast inside the toaster and hair-dried his hair, once he finished drying. He ran to his bedroom and started dressing up for this special occasion.

"Hmm, a white shirt and black shorts... Sounds good." Izuku said whilst shoving himself inside the clothing fairly violently.

6:05 AM

He finished dressing up just in time for the toast to be done and devoured it like as if he hasn't ate in years.

"Huh, eating a disgusting hair strand really does a lot to your appetite." Izuku was muttering to himself about the nightmare he had the following night about the hair. Therefore, he didn't notice his mother walk in on him finishing his last bite.

"Izuku, you've waken up quite early, what was all the noise about?" Inko questioned.

Oh, I guess my quick preparation caused a lot of noise.

"Hey, Mom. My trainer wants me to be at the beach by 6:15 AM, I apologise for the noise. I'll do my chores and homework when I get back." Izuku assured.

"Alright son, just don't be late again tonight. I was so worried about you." Izuku noticed she was about to tear up again and he quickly held her in his arms.

"Mom, I told you that I had to save someone. You know I can defend myself, I'm safe, Mom. You don't need to worry anymore." His comforting worked as she let him go. "Now, I need to go. It's 6:10 AM, have a great time at work."

He kissed her cheek and opened the door, but she called for him before he left.

"Izuku! When you get back, I'll make you your favourite Katsudon!"

"Thanks, Mom. See you later." Izuku smiled and shut the door.

Now, 10 minutes to get over to the beach... shit.

6:20 AM

"All Might! I'm so sorry for being late!" Izuku screams as he sprints over to his master, unaware of the civilians near them.

"All Might? Where is he?" A man says, looking around in confusion.

"I don't know." His wife replied.

"Young Midoriya, say it was a lie!" Toshinori whispered, filled with anxiety.

Izuku stops and realises what he just did.

"Sorry! It was a lie! Nothing to see here!" Izuku shouted, also filled with anxiety.

"Man, I wanted an autograph." The man sighed.

Both master and student sigh in relief as they feel a weight come off their shoulders.

"Toshinori-sensei, I'm sorry for being late." Izuku apologised.