Chapter 20 | Unbelievable

Eric's POV

     - Hey. Did you hear 'bout that roommate of yours? – said Alex.

My hand stopped.

It was making its duty of grabbing the lighter and burning the end of the cigarette, but as always, as soon as someone mentioned him, my whole body stopped working correctly.

I was the fucking best at hiding it, though. Only some people could notice, like Dylan...or Mandy. But they knew better than to fuck with me.

     - Oooh, yeaaah! I heard too... - said Dylan, with his typical cocky smile that he loved to use while teasing me. – I bet you already know, don't you? Eric?

I kept on burning my cigarette, and taking a long sip, I looked directly at his eyes, making him lower his gaze immediately. He could say whatever the fuck he wanted, but the moment he wanted to step out of the line, one look was all I needed, and he was already behaving, like the good dog he was.

     - I don't give a fuck what that ginger does. – I said, taking another sip of my cigarette. – As long as he pays his rent money, that is.

     - Really? – said Boris. – Because I think you'll care if that money is actually... dirty money.

Now, that got my attention.

Dirty money? That bubble gum was nothing but innocent. He didn't drink, smoke, he didn't even bring girls over. Nothing. He was the true image of what angels are supposed to look like. Besides, he had a job that could pay easily his part of the rent, and even leave somethin' extra, that he'll send to his mom anyway...

     - Dirty money? – I asked, now my full attention on them.

     - Yeah, man. – Said Alex. – I heard that not only is he gay, but he's fucking around for money too, or somethin' like that.

...what.

     - Nah, man. That's not it. I heard he's actually a prostitute. Some people even saw him on the streets getting inside a car and everything. – Said Dylan.

...No.

     - Isn't that the same thing? And who told you that? – asked Alex.

...No way. 

     - You remember the chick I kept talking about last week? She told me. I hooked up with her last night. – said Dylan with his cocky smile. – You should've seen her, man. The way she moves...damn.

...No fucking way.

     - And she was tight as fuck, dude. Dead ass. Not even joking. And she even let me do her from behind and everything.