Chapter 9 | Hooked up

Felix's POV

I passed my hand on top of Jonah's crotch, and he gasped a little. I felt his bulge growing with every stroke, and his breathing getting shaky on top of my lips. 

- You like it? – I asked in a whisper. He didn't respond, but the moment I started kissing his neck and biting it, I knew his answer by the low growl he made. 

A little desperate, my hands went to start and unzip his jeans, but he grabbed me by the arm, before I could do anything else.

- It feels... great, baby, but... - He smiled shyly. – I'm sorry. I don't have a condom. 

"...Oh..."

At first, I didn't get it, but then it came to my mind that if I was going to do it with a stranger, sure I needed a condom. Of fucking course! What the fuck was I even thinking!

He caught me deep in my thoughts and got a little nervous. 

- I'm- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you, I-

- It's okay, really. I'm not offended. I don't have one either so... I really don't know where I was going with that. – I smiled, shyly too.

- I mean... we can still do...other things. If you want. – He answered, with a persuasive expression. 

I smiled at him but raised an eyebrow in doubt. He got it immediately.

The mood was already kind of ruined, and the drunkenness was dissipating too, so my boldness going away with it. And since my boldness was starting to disappear, thoughts of guilt filled that space in my brain.

He looked at me for a moment, but then started to laugh. I followed right after.

After laughing for a minute, he sighed heavily, and looked at me with disappointment. 

- Fuck... - He said, putting his hands in his forehead, and laughing again. I got up his lap and opened the door.

- Fuck. – I said, smiling at him.

He smiled back, and hesitated to get up, but after a moment, he did. 

Some guys looked back at us, but kept doing their things. Other guys stared, and for a long time. Manuel's comment came running to my mind the minute I noticed their eyes on me. I couldn't remember their faces, but the way they kept staring at me, I knew they remembered mine.

After that night, I learned not to give a single fuck about their opinion. If I kept going on like that, I would never allow myself to be happy.

Besides, we're in college. Who gives a fuck anyway? If they do give a fuck, they probably have their own doubts of their own sexuality. Or maybe their lives are just so fucking boring that they need to keep bugging other people to bring joy to theirs. Yeah, that was it.

I started walking towards the exit and managed to get out. I felt Jonah's presence following me closely, but I really didn't know what else to say. Should we go back to dancing? Should I leave? I didn't feel like staying anyway.