Chapter 7 | I don't care.

Felix's POV

Walking towards the nightclub, I spotted Eric's motorcycle, and as quickly as I saw it, my feet stopped in their spot, and my heart started pounding like crazy.

I looked at myself through the glass window before getting inside the nightclub, but Manuel spotted me. 

-   Babe! I said you look fine! – He exclaimed.

-   Really? Don't lie to me. 

I was so fucking nervous, my whole body felt like shutting down. I looked back at the glass window and glanced at myself a final time.

I had my ginger hair slightly pushed to the back, with some curls still hanging in front of my forehead. I was wearing my white, button-down shirt that I would only use in special occasions, my white converse, and my black jeans that "held my ass pretty good", or at least that's what Manuel said.

My outfit was quite simple, and well, I could've worn something else, I guess, but besides the fact I didn't have many clothes to begin with, they just kept disappearing every now and then. Like the washing machine just swallowed them. It happened first with my brown boxers, and then some pajama pants, all the way to my favorite green t-shirt!

-   I'm not lying to you!! Although maybe... - He said, undoing the first button. – Much better!!

-   Really?!

-   Bitch, why you so nervous?! You'll definitely get the dick tonight. I swear!! 

He grabbed me by the arm, and we finally got in.

...

The place was big and inviting. I could see some people gathered around in the dance floor, but so many people around the bar it was almost impossible to get a glance of the bar itself.

It took me only a few seconds to find Eric sitting in one of the barstools, with his friends around him. My heart skipped a beat the minute I spotted him.

He had his hair pushed back in such a handsome way, and him, wearing this black turtleneck sweater that would hug his body so deliciously, would only make me drool. His dark blue jeans and black boots matched the look perfectly, and the way he was holding a glass of what looked like whisky with his inked hands, made him look even more attractive, it was insane. 

I was so concentrated in him, I hadn't realized Manuel was pushing our way into the bar, going directly at where he was sitting. 

-   Excuse meeeee. – said Manuel, before we could finally get to the bar. 

I was sweating like a bitch, and it wasn't only because of the amount of people surrounding us, but more about the fact that Manuel, without knowing of course, decided that it was a good idea to put us right beside you know who.

Eric, feeling Manuel's arm pushing him slightly, looked at Manuel with a disgusted expression. He seemed like he was going to take another sip of his drink, but the moment his eyes set on mine, his hand stopped, and my breathing with it.

He looked at me, surprised, and we didn't break eye contact for a minute. He started looking at me up and down, analyzing me whole, and my body trembled in nervousness.