DISCLAIMER *AUTHOR'S NOTE*

Hello! 

My name is Noah Vega, and I'm an amateur smut writer. I tend to concentrate more on boyxboy stories, so if you're interested, I do have a lot of projects coming soon, so stay tuned!

This is not my first time writing a novel/story, but it is my first time finishing one, or at least I'm planning it to be!

So! More about this story in particular: 

I've been wanting to write it for at least one year now, and already know (sort of) how I want it to finish, so, I hope you're as excited as I am. 

This novel/story has a lot of back and forth, so it may be a little difficult to follow. Just know that at the end, all the questions you may have will be answered, so be patient! 

Also. This is very important. 

This story may contain violent and obsessive tendencies, sexual and explicit encounters, and explicit dialogs too, so if you don't like those type of scenarios in stories, I recommend not reading this one. 

Every chapter with an "(x)" in the tittle has sexual, explicit content in them. 

And, well, this may be not as important, but I do tend to find myself inspired while listening to my favorite artist "Sabrina Claudio". Most of my ideas come from listening to her songs, so I recommend doing it while reading my shit. You may find some videos attached to chapters every now and then, like in this disclaimer! Maybe in more explicit ones too.

So, without further ado, I hope you enjoy RUMORS.

Please, leave a comment if you like it(: It makes your author happy!

Pd: I forgot to explain this. English is not my mother language, so if you find mistakes or anything similar, I'm open to constructive criticism! And, well, if you do see a mistake but someone else has corrected me, don't feel the need to do it too(: