Chapter 12 | It hurts

Felix's POV

Suddenly, his expression changed from anger, to something more...calm. He only needed to set those eyes on me, so I could start to calm down myself too.

I think I kind of get what Jonah was saying now. That Eric is way too obvious in his expressions. But...not really. That still didn't help, because most of the time I didn't even know what he wanted. His whole aura could may be something easy to understand. Maybe in that moment, but other moments it wasn't nothing like that. Other moments his eyes could go immediate stone cold, it felt like what he did earlier was just part of my imagination, and that whole thing confused me. It made me think that I was indeed going crazy.

Some days he talks to me, some days he doesn't, some days he hates me, and some days he gets in my room in the middle of the night and fucks me. And now, he says I'm a whore, and that I go fucking around for money, and then he kisses me and gets angry if I reject him.

What? What was happening through his brain that made him think this attitude made complete sense? I felt the anger and uncertainties building up inside me, until I finally snapped.

- What's wrong with you?! – I yelled, crying. 

He separated himself a little from me to show me his pissed face. He was getting mad because I yelled at him, but seriously, I couldn't give less of a fuck if he was pissed, because I can say for sure that I was way more pissed than him in that moment.

- You think you can just... - I stopped for a minute, to gather all of the courage I had accumulated throughout the times I spend with him. – Say I'm a whore, and insult me like that, and then... k-kiss me, and I'll just... kiss you back? Like you didn't just say that? Like nothing ever happened?! Are you out of your mind?!

- Don't fucking yell at me. – He snapped.

- Really?! That's all you pick up from what I just said to you?! – I kept yelling. – What IS wrong with you?! I can't keep doing this anymore! I can't stand it!

- What are you talking about? – He said, threatening.

- Your sudden changes of humor! It drives me fucking crazy, Eric!! 

I pushed him harder this time, and even though he didn't move that much either, this time it gave me enough space so I could squeeze in between him and the wall. I started walking around the living room, and I could feel him following my every step. The desperation building up in my system kept getting difficult to hold back.

- If you yell at me one more time. – He grabbed my arm forcefully, so I turned around and looked at him. Seeing his angry expression made me want to return it back. – I'm going to fucking kick you out, you hear me?! 

...Of course.

Was he seriously thinking of kicking me out because I got angry and yelled at him? And with all my right to do so?! That got me even angrier. I slapped his hand away and started walking with heavy footsteps towards my room. 

- Well don't waste your breath! – I snapped, grabbing one of my moving bags. I could hear his footsteps following me closely. – Because I'm kicking me out myself!