Chapter 17 | Frozen

Felix's POV

- I know, I know... - said Viola. I still couldn't believe that even though we both knew how much of a dick Dylan was, she still had the nerve to hook up with him. – Look, we talked a lot, and... he didn't seem that bad... okay?

I looked at her, not believing a single word. 

- He didn't seem that bad? So... you remember what he did the last time he was in Eric's place alone with me? Do you remember? – I started pretending like I was thinking hard. – Because I'm pretty sure I told you...

Viola sighed heavily before looking away. 

- He...tried to glue you to the toilet.

- Oh, yeah! I totally forgot about that! Although... NOT REALLY! You want me to show you the marks?! – I started pretending like I was unbuckling my jeans. I didn't really have any marks, because they had disappeared a long time ago, but surely, they still took their time.

- No! No, thank you. – said Viola, holding my waist. – I'm sorry, okay? I mean, yeah! He's a piece of shit! But you can't deny he's pretty fucking hot! It was one in a lifetime chance to hook up with someone THAT hot, you know?

Viola... was indeed right. Dylan could be a BIG piece of shit. He could be the BIGGEST piece of smelly shit the whole earth had witnessed, but still, God decided to give him everything he didn't have in brain and give it to him in looks.

The guy was hot, and I couldn't deny it. 

- Look... - Viola said, holding both my shoulders. – It was just a hook up. I was nothing special, okay? I swear... - She smiled at me, warmly. She knew exactly what to do to convince me, and she was using it to her advantage. 

I kinda understand? Yeah, It was just a hook up. It was nothing that had to do with real feelings. It was just like that time I had hooked up with Jonah, but...still, man. Jonah wasn't someone Viola despised with all her heart. So, there was definitely a difference.

I still decided to let it go. If she really meant it was nothing special, then, I had no other choice but to believe her. Maybe it wasn't really as bad as I thought. It was just me talking it personal, because I really despised Dylan, and actually, more than despising him in general, I despised the thought that him hooking up with the only friend I had in campus was like him saying straight to my face that he could mess up with my life and the people surrounding me, and that I couldn't do anything about it.

I sighed heavily before returning the smile. 

- Okay... - I said. – Just promise me there's nothing more than just sex, okay? – I raised my eyebrows to let her know I wasn't joking around.

- Okaaay! I swear! Really, why would it be- 

Her smile suddenly dropped to the ground, and she started looking at someplace behind me. Curious as to why she changed her attitude so quickly, I turned around to see. What my eyes caught was the unimaginable. The disaster that I specifically had said I didn't want, was happening in front of our eyes.