Chapter 8 | Jealousy

Felix's POV

- Sorry? – I yelled a little. 

I was pretending I didn't hear him, honestly. It just shocked me to the core to know he actually thought I was dancing good.

- I said... - He got even closer to my ear. – You dance pretty good, babe. 

I looked back at him, surprised. He had a nice accent. It was similar to Manuel's, but on the contrary to him, it was hot, and it made his voice sound more manly. 

- Thank you. – I replied, touching my neck nervously.

- Wanna dance with me? – He asked, and I could feel my ears and my cheeks getting warmer. Thank God the lights of the dancefloor didn't let him see carefully what was happening in my face. 

I turned around, and to my surprise, Manuel was already making out with someone else. 

"Well that's some quickness, alright" I thought. 

I turned around back to the handsome guy and nodded. He soon, grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him. All I could do was put my hands in his chest and move at the rhythm with him. 

In a moment, the curiosity took over me, and I had to look. 

All this time, I felt in my brain the presence of Eric in the bar, but I had pressured myself to not let my feelings control me so easily. But it took the best of me, and a little sneaky, I turned my gaze towards the bar.

I spotted him easily, because he was now standing with some tall girl beside him. She had this colorful short dress, and this bob blonde hair that suited her perfectly. I was going to take my gaze away the moment I saw that, but when I looked at his face, I realized he was already looking directly at me.

He, somehow, looked pissed. I could tell the grab he had in his whisky glass was stronger. The chick didn't seem to mind, though. She seemed to be pretty busy talking. Something I knew Eric hated.

I stared at him too for some time, before I heard a voice in my ear. 

- Everything good, baby? – The guy I was dancing with asked. I looked back at him and smiled in a flirtatious way.

Something was telling me Eric was still looking towards me, and I decided that if he wanted to watch, then I'll let him watch all he wanted.

I stood on my tiptoes and whispered in the guys' ear. 

- Everything good, baby. – I replied, surrounding my arms in his shoulders. He looked at me surprised at first, but then smiled wildly. 

I turned around, and pulled myself closer to him, still dancing at the rhythm of the music, and my ass touching his crotch shamelessly. My hands still touching his shoulders and his hands locked around my waist, grabbing tightly.