Chapter 4 | Shut your mouth

Felix's POV

This time I went to bed early. 

If that day was any other day, I would've stayed late until who knows when, waiting for him to cross that apartment's door, so I could silently wait for him to pass out in the living room, and stare all I wanted.

Like any other day he would arrive after 10:00PM

But no.

Seeing the clock pointing past 11:30 pm, I decided that giving up in that weird, out of fucking nowhere obsession was the best decision I could make in that moment, and it sure was. 

What a pity I never could complete that decision. 

I was profoundly sleeping in my bed when the slam of my bedroom's door opening wide woke me up immediately.

The darkness couldn't let me see clearly what caused the noise, but the sound coming from the big black figure standing in my door, breathing heavily,  did.

- What're you doing here? – I asked, turning my night table's lamp on. 

I looked back at him, and his obvious stagger gave everything away. 

- Are you drunk?! – I said, sitting in my bed's corner. 

Of course he was drunk.

That was exactly his way of moving when he was drunk, and that was exactly the way he would gaze at me when he was drunk. Although, not quite.

It was way scarier, darker, like he had no soul. That's just me pretending like he had any in the first place.

That sole gaze he gave at me, while standing in front of my door, and moving side to side involuntarily, thanks to the wonders of vodka, sent shivers down my spine in a way I'll never be able to describe.

He then proceeded to get close, extremely slow, making me nervous to the point of almost shitting myself.

He had his way of moving, seeing and talking when he was drunk, that would only make me want to stay put, and to not make a sudden move, of fear of what would come next.

Now standing right in front of me, we didn't avoid eye contact for a second. My chest rising noticeably, and his tongue moistening his lips.

I said it scared me. I said HE scared me... yeah. 

Why was my crotch tighter then?

He grabbed me by the neck so suddenly, and just like that pushed me against the bed. 

- What are y– I tried to talk, but his hand holding my neck moved to my mouth, and covered it, not letting me speak.