Chapter 2: Crazy Story

NICKI POV

I got the drop on that flexing nigga that's from south Philly that everybody oh so scared of and surprisingly i found out that he was out in Chicago handling business so i took that as my chance to go and steal some of his clients and connections. so for the past Month and a half he's been gone and i've been replacing him.  Very clueless of why this big head ass nigga put fear and so many people hearts like i won't put fear in his. hahaha yeah it's funny right cause im a girl right? yeah bitch tempt me and you'll see what this girl can do..... so anyways back to the big headed scary nigga, whoever he left to hold up his shit is going to be dead when he comes back if he's as scary and everyone claims because this nigga i been finessing and he doesn't even know it. He thinks that me and him could be something special .. silly nigga, little does he know i'm using all this ass and this cute face as a distraction to get into Meek's business and take everything he owns, including his bitches.... laughing at my own thoughts i sit in front of this blind nigga as he took me out to dinner and don't get me wrong he was really sweet but no, can't do no soft ass nigga.

Drake: "Yeah so when we going to start having sleep overs" this nigga trynna get in my panties i thought in my head and smirked

Nicki: "after you take me on a million dates" i replied laughing as he nodded his head

As the night went on i got more to know this guy and the guy he works for Mr.scary big head ass Meek Millions.

MEEK POV

It's been about a month & a half to 2 months since we been on a killing strike in Chicago fucking up these streets as if they were mine. the nigga "crump" was a bit hard to get through with all the people he had willing to jump in front of bullets for him and it would be nomore people to jump in front of his bullets tonight, we got the drop on him and we'll be ending his life in only a matter of hours.
i'm ready to get this shit over with to get back to my city. i feel like some shady shit going on and i just know the killing strike for chicago might be over but when i return home i feel like it's going to be just getting started. i recently got Von out of jail and every since he found out about the passing of Nuski he's be kicking down doors and turning niggas to three letters every night , & letting them souls forever Rest In Peace. Von and Durk always had this little evil look in they eyes, young bulls is hungry..for blood , that's why i fuck with them so hard , i had that same look since a young bull , they remind me of me.
Durk walked into the warehouse with chino and about 5 brief cases

Meek: "got them guns ready for war"

Chino: "you know it"

Durk: "y'all ready" durk questioned

Meek: "Always" i said

as i grabbed a brief case taking 3 guns out and passing it to omelly. I than went outside to the black trucks we had ready after tucking my weapons i got inside followed by everybody else getting into the vans and trucks loaded and ready to put some pussies to rest. after driving for about 30 minutes and we reached our destination. Pulling up to his moms place all at the same time and surrounding the house i follow durk up the steps and we knock on the door and stand close to it. nobody came fast enough so kicking the door in we all rushed in as Omelly kicked down blocking every entrance of the house. no one was getting out of this death trap. catching him, his mom , brother, & sister on the couch watching movies.. aw how cute , his last memory before he dies is a good one ... him and his family all hug tight together scared to move as me, durk , von and the rest of our crews stand in front of them

Crump: "please man i have my family with me not here please" he begs before he could even finish getting his words out durk shoots him in his shoulder.
the look on his eyes showed nothing but evil.. this is why i call them evil twins because when i turn to von he has the same exact look shooting him in his other shoulder as he screams out loud begging for help. his mom and sister also screams with him begging for his life as his brother just sits there looking shocked but not frighten so i than shoots him in the stomach and there's what i was looking for he begin screaming begging for help

Durk: "Duck shut yo bitch ass up" he says shooting him right in his head.

Crump: "NOOOOO! my brother ! please man don't do this to me" he screams out while crying

Durk: "how it feel to watch the ones you love die in front of your eyes pussy"

durk yells shooting his mom right in the stomach. Von then shoots his sister in the same exact place durk shot his mom. exactly why i call them evil twins. i sat back watching amazed at how heartless these niggas was.

Durk and von than both shoot his mom and sister in the head at the same time smirking at crump and the look on his face

Crump: "please man i'll give you anything i'm sorry!! what did i do to you" he cries out while screaming at them

Durk: "Rest In Peace to Nuski nigga" durk says and the nigga mouth dropped but right before he could even speak a bullet went through his body again .. and again .. and again & again & again ... i watched like i was a kid at Disney world at how durk and von just kept shooting him over and over and over again at the same time. we then walked out the house and jumped in our cars going separate ways to the air port as we heard police sirens.

Durk and Von was coming back to Philly with me for a while because of how bad we fucked up the city and knowing they'd need to lay low for a little while. We all got on a private plane back to philly and once we landed we decided to go check in at my house to get cleaned up then hit up the club to go celebrate.........

enjoy ❤️ leave some comments , and give some ideas on how yal want this book to go ? Do yal want meek and nic to get together or to be at war with eachother? 😏