Chapter 19: Stay woke.

NICKI POV

It has been a month since everything happened with me and meek. we still see each other due to our friends dating but we just leave it at a hi and bye. I wasn't going to chase after him knowing he couldn't trust me, i had proof because i have cameras installed but was it really worth it if he couldn't trust me? After everything that happened always trusted his word and trusted that he would never lie to me. But since we've stopped talking i got back on my grind and became reckless once again. Being with him made me emotional and too soft on not only him but others as well and being a hustling female in the game that wasn't okay. I have been having pregnancy symptoms lately but i'm scared to take any test or admit it. the only one who knows is Asian and she bugs me about going to find out if i'm pregnant or not. i'd rather not find out but i will proceed with caution and watch what i eat and drink just incase i am. Meek on the other hands actually running around town with all these different hoes and i am honestly disgusted that i let this man into my pants. without the sex we were perfectly fine. the minute he got what he wanted everything came falling apart. I become emotional just thinking about this so let me skip the subject. Gucci hasn't came back around since he found out i was messing around with Meek i believe he left Philly because of it. As of right now i'm in New York to check on how things is running down here and to see my family of course Asian and India are down here with me. We were in my warehouse that my other bestfriend Candi was in charge of down here and everything was going great.

Nicki: "I've missed you so muchhhh candicaneee" i said hugging her tight

Candi: "You finally came to seeee us i missed you moreee" she squealed hugging me back

Nicki: "So How's things going down here" i questioned

Candi: "Girl thats are good on my end what's up with you though... i seen you all posted up in your close friends with meek" she said smiling and my smile immediately faded into a frown.

Nicki: "Girl Who?" i asked scrunching up my face.

Candi: "Girl dont play. you messing around with the king of philly. I thought you guys would be at war but it seems yall are in—" before she could finish Asian cut her off

Asian: "Girl fuck that dirty dick ass nigga ain't nobody fucking with him" she said and i laughed

Nicki: "I have no clue what your talking about candi, where is everybody?" i asked changing the subject and she side eyed me but let it go

Candi: "Girl i was just heading out too they all gone. What yall about to do?"

Nicki: "Go visit ma. you coming?" i asked with a smile

Candi: "Of courseeeee"

We headed out of the warehouse locking up and to my moms house. once we got there i knocked on the door and i heard her voice yell i'm coming. she than came and opened the door and her face was priceless.

Carol: "Nikaaaaaaa, indyyyyyyy your homeeeee"she said squeezing me to death before giving the girls a hug as well

India: "Hey ma, is dad here?

Carol: "Yes he's upstairs, you guys surprised me i could've had dinner ready come on in and i'm going to cook for you guys."

Nicki: "I know it was a surpriseeeee"

As the night went on we all had fun ate, and talked. Candi left and it was just me my mom & dad , asian & india. We were watching movies and then my mom asked me to come into the kitchen and talk to her. this can't be good.

Carol: "Nika"

Nicki: "Mother" i said with a smile

Carol: "How's everything going in philly?"

Nicki: "Everythings good mom. How's everything here."

Carol: "Everythings great. would be better if you girls came to visit more."

Nicki; "I know mommy i'm going to make time to come see you guys often."

Carol: "How's your business coming along" my mom thinks i run a business that i started in new york and expanded to philly which is partially true... I am running businesses but she doesn't know that it's actually a cover up for the drug dealing.

Nicki: "everything's going great i just came down here to check and see how everything's running on this end and to see you guys."

Carol: " Gucci came by here a couple of weeks ago."

Nicki: "What why??" i asked confused

Carol: "He came to ask for your fathers and I permission to marry you."

Nicki: "What?!? why the hell would he do that?"i asked with a scrunched up face.

Carol: "Watch your language Onika." she said sternly

Nicki: "I'm sorry mommy but why?"

Carol: "I'm not sure but we denied of course. you know we never wanted you around that boy and all of his drug dealing habits in the first place" she said and i shook my head little do she know.

Nicki: "Well that's over. Thats been over and never happening again. he came down to Philly trying to get me back but of course i wasn't having that".

Carol: "Good." just than my older brother and little brother came through the front door and when they seen me they came running.

we enjoyed the rest of trip spending quality time with our friends and family before heading back to Philly. Once we landed in philly we immediately went to check on our warehouses making sure everything was how we left it then headed home to get rest. well atleast that's what i did. i know the girls on the other hand are somewhere riding they mans penis.

The Next Day.

MEEK POV

I was walking thru the mall and bumped into milano so i decided to hang out with her and see what's up with this baby she always talking bout. after doing a little shopping we headed to the food court and as we was sitting down eating i looked up from my food and seen nicki staring directly at me. i got up from the table telling milano i'd be right back and headed over to her.

Meek: "What's up shorty?... what's up asian?" i said and nicki just waved

Asian: "Um hello meek what you doing here" she said as she gave me a side hug.

Meek: "Shit i came to do some shopping and shit what y'all up to?"

Asian: "same... just shopping"

Meek: "What's up Onika u can't talk to a nigga now?" i asked turning my attention to her

Nicki: "No i cannot Robert." she said using my real name.

Meek: "Damn shorty that's what you on ?" i asked

Nicki: "Yes." she said nonchalantly

Meek: "You dont fuck wit a nîgga or sum?"

Nicki: "Your cool i guess..... Meek what do you want ain't you on a date? why the hell you bothering me?" she said becoming irritated.

Meek: "Damn it's like that? Nah i ain't on no date a nigga coolin. what you got a nigga or sum shorty?"

Nicki: "Meek leave me alone" she said laughing.

Before i could say another word like 5 cops came surrounding us with guns out and everything until i heard a familiar voice speak

Officer Baker: "Robert Williams you are under arrest for Violating Parole." he said as they slammed me against the wall and put hand cuffs on me.

The officer read me my rights before snatching me off and walking me towards the exit. i looked back and nicki and asian who was staring back at me and shook my head. i was thrown into the police car and the officer got in and pulled off.