Chapter 25: Lord Knows

2 Weeks Later

Nicki Pov

I was now Pulling up to Meeks warehouse with the rest of the girls. He had recently contacted me saying he needed me and my girls for some odd reason and that we could discuss things in person. i was really against relations with Meek but i'm serious when it comes to business so if he's bullshitting me just to get me here he's going to have another thing coming. i don't mind being friends with meek i just had to take some time to get away from him and heal so that i could come back 10 times stronger. we pulled up and walked straight in side. everyone was already sitting around waiting for the meeting to began. we all went and sat at a round table in one of the rooms and Meek walked in.

Meek: "What's up Yal" he said going around and giving the girls hugs

Once he got to me i attempted to just give him a side hug like everyone else but he pulled me into his chest with both of his arms and held me for a second before letting me go. i looked up into his eyes and all i could see was sorrow. i cleared my throat and he sat down beside me.

Nicki: "So.... What's so important?"

Meek: "Okay so look, yall know i was in solitary when i got locked up right?"

Nicki: "Yes.." i said as everyone else agreed

Meek: "So i got into a fight with this nigga and when i came home he shot up my shit. I went to get revenge but there was no smart way to do it..."

Asian: "So you need our help?" she said in confusion

Meek: "Yea look Nic i don't need you to do anything i just need the girls that work for you.. if you comfortable then you could help to but i just need yall to distract these niggas had them slipping just so we could come in and kill em. simple."

Asian: "What exactly do you mean by distract them?" she asked before looking at von

Meek: "Anything.... no i don't mean give these niggas no pussy, just lead them on to thinking so"

Nicki: "We've done this multiple times before we know how the game goes.... I'll have a talk with them to see if there comfortable then i'll get back with you."

Meek: "Then we gone step out the room and let yall talk because this is going down tonight." he said getting up with all the other boys and walking out.

Asian: "How the fuck he know we won't be busy tonight can't be hitting us up with no last minute shit Nic we don't do last minute shit for nobody"

Nicki: "I know.... I'm down if y'all are, we already know our roles this is something we do."

Asian: "Well if your in then i'm in."

Chyna: "I'm in" she said as the rest of the girls agreed

Asian: "So what's in it for us?"

Nicki: "I don't know but we're going to find out.... call them back in"

Chyna got up and went to go get them before coming back in and sitting down with everyone following behind her. A couple of them stared at her ass Including von causing me to tap asian and nod my head and which she did as he looked up and they caught eye contact. she stayed quiet but i knew shit was about to go left in here.

Nicki: "So what's in it for us?"

Meek: " 1ook cash each"

Asian: "That's some broke ass shit"

Meek: "500k each?"

Asian: "Make it a Mil" she said and he looked at me

Nicki: "Half a mill is fine. well take the 500 and we're in."

Meek: "You in too?" he asked smirking at me causing me to roll my eyes.

I just nodded my head

Nicki: "So what's the plan?"

Meek: "They gone be at the club tonight. We just need yall to lead em up out of there."

We all discussed the plan on what was going down and how to do everything and ended the meeting. everyone was getting up to leave and before i could walk out the door meek grabbed my arm.

Meek: "Ma let me holla at you real quick" he said causing me to roll my eyes.

Nicki: "What Rihmeek?" i said as we stepped aside.

Meek: "So you just gone give up on us nic?"

Nicki: "Meek you aren't ready. and i refuse to raise you into being a man. Were better off as friends....I'll still do business with you but as far as us... that isnt going to work." i said poimting in between us

He shook his head and walked off. i headed home to get ready before meeting back up with all the girls at meeks warehouse once again. we went over our plans and loaded up into black trucks before heading to the club. we all got there and immediately spotted our targets. grabbing their attentions wont be hard at all. Me and the girls headed off to the bar as meek and his crew waited outside. Instantly grabbing their attention. India pretended to be the bartender as she gave me and she girls shots of water but slipped something in their drinks. i heard the ring leader and biggest target call out my name.

Cassidy: "Yooooo is it this famous Queen Nicki standing infront of me right now?" i heard him say as i turned my attention towards him flashing him a dimple smile.

Nicki: "And who might the Queen be speaking with"

Cassidy: "The king of this shit babygirl"

Nicki: "Well every Kings Needs a Queen" i said dunning my hands up his chest analyzing his fake chain.

Cassidy: "I wouldnt mind running the game with yo pretty ass by myside, you so beautiful every other girl in this room disappeared when i laud eyes on you" he said. this nigga is so corny.

Nicki: "Your not to bad yourself daddy" i said flashing him a fake smile just as fake as his chain is.

I continued faking a conversation with him as the girls succeeded in their mission with his homeboys as well after a while we headed out and headed to their hotels with them. of course we had them thinking they were about to get some pussy but instead they would be getting a little surprise. we went up to their hotel rooms and i pulled out my phone sending the signal in the groupchat which the girls also followed up sending their signal as well. i avoided kissing on him but pretended to be just as drunk as he was when really i was taking shots of water. seconds later he passed out on the bed from the pills india put into his drinks. i texted again in the group chat and once again the girls followed up. a couple seconds later each one of them walked into the different hotel rooms we were in as we walked out. what happened after that had nothing to do with us. we all headed out and headed to meet up at meeks ware house. we got there and he did as told and ran us our money. Everyone began talking and celebrating but i was a bit nervous because i had something to get off my chest. i cleared my throat before speaking

Nicki: "I have to talk to you guys ...." i said as everyone turned their attention to me

Asian: "Whats wrong barbie?" she asked concerned.

Nicki: "I just want to say i thank each and everyone of you for being an an amazing team. i love you guys......but

Asain: "But what?" she asked and i felt my heart beat speed up.

Nicki: "But um..... You know what nothing.. it can wait."

Asian: "You sure??" she asked getting concerned

Nicki: "Yes lets just enjoy our night." i responded with a smile to let her know everything was okay.

- Leave comments!!!❤️
- Excuse any errors!