Chapter 35: Almost slipped

Continued—
NICKI POV

Deciding to stay in meeks room for a while after that big argument i pulled out my phone and decided to just end things with nas it wasn't working. i didn't like nor love him & im still inlove with meek. i have to accept that and stop myself from leading him on and possibly hurting him & making everything worse. debating wether i should call or text him or maybe just do it in person face to face. i decided to call him. placing the phone on speaker while it rung i waited for him to answer.

Nas: "What's up?" he said

Nicki: "i think we should go our separate ways." i said getting straight to the point not really knowing no other way to put it.

Nas: "What?"

Nicki: "you deserve better we shouldn't be together.." i said as asian walked in the room once she realized what was going on she smiled extremely wide.

Nas: "You leaving me for that nigga !?? Bitch i knew you was—" before he could finish his sentence i hung up the phone and asian came over hugging on me smiling.

Asian: "i'm so proud of youuu now you can be with your man!"

Nicki: "that isn't going to work either .... we kind of just had a pretty bad argument."

Asian: " i know that's why i came to check on you.. i expected you to be up here crying and shit. but no you in here breaking up with ole boy smiling from ear to ear" she said causing me to laugh

Nicki: "Bitchhh it was the head"

Asian: "Whaaattt???"

Nicki: " i didn't even let him do it .. it kinda just happened this morning and it was the worst !!! so tell me why this nigga thought he was slick i didn't even notice he left a fucking hickey on my neck so childish!"

Asian: "Ohhh that's how meek found out!??"

Nicki: "Girl yes! his crazy ass whipped his stick out on me cocked the motherfucker back and looked me in my eyes talking bout 'you let that nigga touch you' i was so stuck i couldn't even respond" i said causing her to laugh hysterically

Asian: "omg bestfriend he was gonna kill you!, what did you tell him??"

Nicki: " i told him we didn't fuck" i said smiling "which we didn't. he kinda just licked my private part didn't know what the fuck he was doing i stoped him jumped up hopped in the shower and headed over here for some real dick" i said laughing along with her

Asian: "Oh your really turning into a mini meek you little hoe" she said as we laughed.

Nicki : "It's cool when he do it , it's a problem when i do it?" i said laughing "no i wasn't going to fuck him i was gonna tell him about his baby but umm.. i didn't get the chance too...

Asian: "omggg he still hadn't noticed that little belly even after seeing you naked!?

Nicki: "i literally thought he was about to ask me about it when i took the hoodie off because that's what i was showing him but this niggga noticed the fucking hickey instead" i said rolling my eyes

Asian: "Ohmygoshhh ima go get him so y'all can talk" she said jumping up anxiously causing me to laugh as she ran out the door.

as she left out i tried to prep myself for how this conversation was gonna go. i honestly didn't know if he'd be happy, mad, what but i was about to find out. A few moments later he walked in the room still as angry as he was when he left he just looked high this time.

Meek: "what you wanna talk about onika." he said aggressively and nonchalantly

Nicki: "um come in shut the door and sit down" i said but he's so petty he shut the door and sat all the way across the room from me

Nicki: "Meek come here stop doing that!"

Meek: "Nic if i come anywhere near yo ass ima end yo life whats up?" he said so seriously that i was taken back by it

Nicki: "i don't know how to ease into the conversation.. okay so remember that timeeee.. when you first came home from prison and we kinda ummm, you know fucked raw all night...."

Meek: "Whats your point?" he said still being nonchalant.

Nicki: "what the fuck meek i'm pregnant." i said getting straight to the point but getting irritated by his tone and the way he was acting. but yet he still held no emotion

Suddenly i saw his face get more angrier than before and he actually stood up and walked over to me.

Meek: "Onika get the fuck out of my house before i kill you and that nigga baby." he said catching me off guard

Nicki: "Meek this ain't his fucking baby and you need to calm the fuck down." i said now matching his energy

Meek: " Than who the fuck baby is it we fucked 3 days ago u ain't pregnant that fucking fast !"

Nicki: "you fucking dumb ass i'm 5 months pregnant with your child because we fucked when you first came home RAW YOU FUCKING IDIOT."

Meek: " man get out my house." he said still angry but calmer

Nicki: " you know what meek okay. fuck you." i said getting up and leaving out.

heading downstairs asian was waiting on me happily but once she saw my expression her face immediately changed.

Asian: "how'd it go??!" she asked concerned following me outside.

Nicki: "He fucking thinks it's nas child and not his" i said as i could hold back any more tears they just fell and of course she pulled me in.

Asian: "What nic ? no way a fucking hickey got him acting like this?!" she said clearly upset aswell

Nicki: "And that's exactly why i cannot be with that nigga he will never learn to trust me and that's just that. the shit will never fucking work." i said as she walked me to my car.

enjoy the short chapter guys sorryyyyy ill update back to back to make up for my time away! love you guys.