Chapter 15: Bed of Lies Pt.2

I couldn't text asian so i decided to throw pop corn at her. Her and von immediately popped they head and me and meeks directly and vegans throwing pop corn back. this was not my intentions but everybody ended up having a big ass popcorn fight. i got up and walked to the kitchen but i grabbed asians hand to follow me.

Nicki: "i was trying to get your attention not start a damn food fight" i said and we laughed

Asian: "It's time?"

Nicki: "It's passed time he's been blowing my phone up nonstop." i said grabbing my phone and sending him a text that i was on my way.

Asian: "okay go get ready i'm going to tell them we're going to the store and we'll be right back." 

she said and i did as told meeting asian outside in the car i knew meek would be a little pissed i didn't say good bye but i knew he'd ask questions that i didn't have answers to yet... we arrived and seen that car parked outside. going inside i seen him sitting down looking decent. i went and sat across from him as asian sat next to me. he looked surprised.

Gucci: "Ohhhh asian long time no see" he said smiling at her.

Asian: "Fuck you go to hell." she said nonchalantly

Nicki: "okay so where does this start. Where's your little girlfriend that you left me for?"

Gucci: "she left ........ i got booked for some time a little while after i left you and when i got booked she left with no hesitation... which is why i was never able to come back to you." he said not making eye contact.

Nicki: "...You could never make eye contact. everything you got was based off of my contacts. you a fraud but ima remain icon- stat"

Gucci: "Nic we came up together .."

Nicki: " You was with me way before i hit a quarter mill in it. i put you in the crib and you ain't never pay a bill in it. i was killing it man u had me popping pills in it." i said on the verge of tears as asian just rubbed my back.

Gucci: "but Nic—" i cut him off

Nicki: "I told jay to hit you i said this nigga bugging. cause i was doing it for us i told em fuck the public....couldn't believe that i was home alone contemplating overdosing n—" before i could continue he cut me off

Gucci: "i didn't realize what i had until it was gone Onika i'm sorry"

Nicki: "They say you don't know what you got until it's gone. they say that your darkest hours come before your dawn but there was something that i shoulda asked all along......"

Gucci: "I'm sorry" he said trying to look me in my eyes

Nicki: "Did you ever think of me when lied? when you lied down in your bed... your bed of lies"

Gucci: "All the time nic" he said attempting to put his hand on top of mine but i snatched it away.

Nicki: "And i knew better than to look in your eyes .... they only pretend you would be mine. And you know how you made me believe? you had me caught in every web that you weaved."

Gucci: "You never gave up on us nic. You tracked me down to make things work. you can't give up now."

Nicki: " I just figured if you saw me, if you looked in my eyes, you'd remember our connection and be freed from the lies. i just figured i was something that you couldn't replace but there was just a blank stare and i couldn't relate. i just couldn't understand and i couldn't defend. what we had what we shared and i couldnt pretend." i said as the tears rolled down.

Gucci: "Stop crying nic. i'm here now." he said acting like he cared about my tears now when they never left before.

Nicki: "When the tears rolled down its like you ain't even notice them. if you had a heart i was hoping that you would show it some."

Gucci: "Onika i was blinding by my love for her."

Nicki: "What the fuck you really telling me ?!!!? what you telling me ????!"

Gucci: "ONIKA I LOVED HER BUT IM STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU!" he yelled.

Nicki: "i could tell
you lying. Get the fuck out dont yell at me!!!!"

Gucci: "Onika u stabbed me and her i couldve lost my child! how could i stay with you?"

Nicki: " I ain't mean to cut you i ain't wanna catch a felony. this ain't how to be a player you ain't bill bellamy"

Gucci: "Onika i forgive you i want to work this out."

Nicki: "They say that you don't know what you got until it's gone."

Gucci: "Your not gone. it's not too late."

Nicki: "So does she know that i've been in that bed before?  .... a thousand words and not a single thread of truth..."

Gucci: "Onika..."

Nicki: if i was just another girl...... And i'm ashamed to say that i'm not over you ....there's one thing i need to know so call me when your not so busy, just thinking of yourself........." i said getting up with asian. i seen her knock his drink over and i chuckled as we walked out and got in the car.

Asian: "How you feel nic ?"

Nicki: "i feel.....better"

Asian: "that's good ... so what's our excuse?"

Nicki: "we went to get pizza" i said smiling heading to the pizza shop.

we hot 3 large pizzas along with wings and sodas before heading back to my place. as soon as i was lord through the door the smell of pop corn hit me i walked in seeing happy people to see food but then seen a angry meek ..oh lord. i walked over to him nervously and hit my lip.

Nicki: "Whats wrong baby?" i said attempting to hug him but i pushed me off of him. wow that hurt.

Meek: "Where the fuck you been at onika ?"

Nicki: "i went to get pizza meek relax" i said as he grabbed me pulling me out into the back yard."

Meek: "SO YOU GONE LIE IN MY FUCKING FACE?!" he yelled grabbing me by my neck pinning me against the wall

Nicki: "meek..." i said as my eyes got watery and his grip got tighter. he seen my face and he let me go and his expression softened.

Meek: "somebody was blowing up your fucking phone and you disappeared without even saying fucking bye. im gone ask you one more fucking time onika where the fuck you been?"

Nicki: " Meek... i went to my warehouse to handle business" i said and he immediately walked away going inside.

i followed behind him and he grabbed his belongings before walking out the door and slamming it causing everyone's attention away from the food and too me. i broke down crying and ran up the steps. not too long after i heard asian come into my room.

Asian: "Barbie what happened?" she said coming over and hugging me as i cried more.

Nicki: "i lied." i said breaking down more making it unable for me to speak.