Chapter 22: Thought i knew you.

NICKI POV

The car ride from the club was really a vibe. we talked and joked the entire time catching up on everything plus he told me his little jail stories of course and thanked me for holding down his business while he was gone & for that he was going to marry me. i wasn't stupid enough to fall for that line i just wanted his dick. we pulled up to my house and went inside.

Meek: "Yo i need to take a shower real quick." he said walking up the stairs

Nicki: "You definitely do smelling like cheap hoes."
i said slurring my words a little.

He went to take a shower and i went to pour me another glass of liquor. It didn't really hit me that i was about to go upstairs and ride his dick for the last time ever because i couldn't handle his ways. thinking about it was really starting to take a toll on me so i headed upstairs and got into the shower in my room. i came out in a towel and meek was walking into the room with a town around his waist with water dripping from his body. i bit my lip as he walked over to me and picked me up. i held onto my towel as he through me onto the bed. the sexual tension was thick and as good as he looked i just wanted to suck the soul out of his dick. I've never gave meek head before and he's never brought it up but i was definitely about to. before he could hover over me i stood up on my knees dropping my towel as he walked towards me. I immediately started kissing him tonguing him down while stroking his already hard dick. i kissed down his chest before pushing him back so that i could stand on the floor. i pushed him down onto the bed and he let me take control. he laid back and i squatted down infront of him stroking his dick while looking him in his eyes. he looked surprised. as i licked on his tip. i swirled my tongue from the top all the way down to his balls before taking him into my mouth and deep throating him earning a grunt from him. i began deepthroating him and stroking him at the same time before lifting and spitting down on his dick and getting back to it. he gripped a hand full of my hair pushing my head down faster. i kept deep throating his before coming up and only giving the tip of him attention as he through his head back i smiled knowing what i was doing to him i played with his balls and sucked on his tip until he tightened up pushing my head down fast. i grabbed his hand moving it off of my hair and began doing it on my own until he warm nut shot down throat. i swallowed every bit and he looked at me amazed while breathing hard.

Meek: "Damn girl i ain't even know you did that."

Nicki: "There's a lot of things you don't know i can do daddy... but you gone find out tonight." i said and he pulled me on top of him by my neck tonguing me down.

He pulled away and lifted me up sitting me on his face. He flicked his tongue over my clit slowly and the first lick drove my body crazzzzzyyyy i reached down rubbing his waves as he held me down on his face constantly attacking my clit. i moaned out and began grinding my hips on his face. i was riding his face and he was doing all kinds of tricks in my pussy. my body went weak and i felt my orgasm rising causing me to ride his face faster. he quickly matched my rhythm with his tongue and my body shook as i came all over his face. i those out my orgasm before climbing off his face just to straddle him again tonguing him down. He flipped us over and i stroked his dick with one hand as the other was wrapped around the back of his head. never breaking the kiss he rubbed his dick up and down my pussy playing in the wetness i moaned into his mouth and he slid in causing me to hiss and jump back. i broke the kiss feeling him rip me open. i looked down at his dick and it looked even bigger then before. he lifted my chin with his hand and began kissing me before continuing his stoke inside me. i tried distracting myself with the kiss but the deeper he went the more pain i felt. once again i felt like he was taking my virginity. i closed my eyes and felt him pull out. i opened my eyes and he was nutting on my stomach.