chapter 13: Both

NICKI POV

sitting in my office at my warehouse i was going through the bags and counting out the money... well putting it into the money counter until M.A walked in looking all sexy an shit

M.A: "Ard i just finished"

Nicki: "You are so cute" i said smiling

M.A: " you want some head nic?" she asked laughing

Nicki: "WHAAAT? no" i said laughing back

M.A: " you ain't hit me in a minute, you smashin dude now" she said as i blushed thinking about him

Nicki: "maybeeeeee"

M.A: "Ain't no way a nigga eating better than me" she said and i just stayed quiet.

M.A: "On who? i gotta go step my game up" she said about to walk out

Nicki: "Your still great" i laughed and yelled to her as she was walked out huffing and puffing.

After a while i finished everything up and headed to the store to do a little grocery shopping. Pulling up to my house there was a unfamiliar car outside and a man standing on the porch. i pulled my glock out of my purse before getting out and walking to the front of the porch. seeing who it was i couldn't believe my eyes right now.

Nicki: "no..no..no.. you cannot be here right now......."

Gucci: "Nice to see you too Onika.." he said taking a step forward

Nicki: "Gucci ....why are you here? what do you want ?" i said taking a step back.

Gucci: "I came back for what's mine. i know you missed me beautiful" he said flashing me that million dollar smile that always worked and pulling me into his arms.

i immediately began crying into his chest as he pulled me into a hug. i couldn't believe he was back. Before i moved to Philly i ran my hometown with him. I did any and everything in my power to keep him happy but the money got to his head and he began creeping around. i laid down so many bodies after this man until he ended up leaving me for a girl who worked for us by the name of Keyshia. I didn't find out until she was pregnant with his son. i almost killed her, him, and the damn baby because i was once pregnant with his child and he tried to kill me and the baby but i ended up losing my child and surviving. i ended up forgiving him and taking him back as always. i always fall for him and his smile it does something to me and makes me completely weak. but after the baby was born he ended up leaving me for her. i was hurt. i fact it was me chasing him. i was dumb and stupid. i ended up moving to live with my best friend Asian as she was in head of her hometown Texas. after our shit was established there we loved to Philly for business and ended up taking over here too and now here i am with the ex love of my life. in his arms once again. i honestly didn't know what to do. I pulled away and began throwing hits at him nonstop.

Nicki: "YOU FUCKING LEFT ME FOR THAT BITCH WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE TO RUIN MY LIFE AGAIN?!?" i yelled hitting him.

He immediately grabbed my hands pinning me against my car and kissing me. I kissed back. i actually missed him so much. My emotions were all over the place as we kissed. He wasn't as tall as meek or as strong he was actually a little chubby. omg ... MEEK i thought to my self as i broke the kiss pushing him off of me.

Nicki: "Gucci please leave and never come back. i don't want this." i said walking back to my trunk to get my groceries.

Gucci: "What nic, this is what u want. I am is all you ever wanted." he said helping me with my groceries. i didn't ask for his fucking help.

Nicki: "No. Your just what i used to want. i'm not the same little ole Onika that you can just walk all over anymore. i am done with you and all of your games Radric." i said using his real name so he would know that i am serious.