Chapter 23: Regret In Your Tears

NICKI POV

Getting out of the shower and walking into my room. Meek was still there. I didn't really have anymore energy to fight and curse him out due to all the pain i was in plus my voice was already gone so i just walked into my closet ignoring him calling my name and got dressed. walking out of my closet he was standing right there

Nicki: "Meek move." i said softly

He moved out of my way and followed me to the bed. I was really disgusted by his presence. He only had on his jeans, ethikas, and socks from his outfit yesterday. Ge continued trying to talk to me as i laid across the bed. he hovered over top of me and flipped me over.

Meek: "You gone keep ignoring me Onika?" he said sternly

Nicki: "Meek you got what you wanted and i got what i wanted. what more is there to discuss? The fact that you decided to fuck me raw hours after sliding your dick out of another bitch raw?....oh okay i guess nothing then."

Meek: "Nic i apologize for not telling you that shit but i just got you back and i ain't wanna ruin it so fast."

Nicki: "Meek get off of me." i said and he got from on top of me as i sat up before speaking.

Nicki: "Meek i honestly hope you find help." i said as i got up going into the closet to finish getting ready.

Meek: "Nic i only want you."

Nicki: "Well meek you obviously want to have every hoe in the world more.... there is nothing to work out meek it's done."

Meek: "So you just gone give up on a nigga?"

Nicki: "Meek you been gave up on me along time ago." i said walking back over to him

Meek: "So what now nic?"

Nicki: "You can leave now." i said

Grabbing my keys and heading downstairs with him following me. i held so many tears back but i was becoming to hard to swallow. as soon. as i hit the bottom step i broke down and ofcourse he came over to comfort me. The reason i held my tears back for so long is because i couldn't show the weakness i had for him. Him seeing me vulnerable and weak just gives him more opportunity to walk all over me because he knows the after that he has on me. I cried into his chest as he held me. His phone began ringing in his hand as he held me and he declined the call. It kept constantly ringing back to back as he continuously declined. He was about to power his phone off.

Nicki: "Meek just answer your phone." i said lowly before walking away.

I walked into my living room and sat down placing my head into my hands shaking my head as meek came following behind me while talking on his phone. i wasn't really interested in his conversation i was more concerned about my health this nigga could have gave me any type of floating disease. Lord knows how dirty these Philly bitches can be. i was snapped out of my thoughts when i heard Meek yelling into his phone.

Meek: "What the fuck you mean niggas ran in my shit????"

There was a silence before a angry meek walked back into the living room throwing his phone causing it to break. i just watched him

Nicki: "Meek... what's wrong?"

Meek: "I DONT FUCKING KNOW" he said screaming at me catching me off guard.

I just nodded my head getting up from the couch and leaving the living room. i left right out the front door and he followed behind me. i locked my door and Meek walked off heading to his car without saying another word. i just watched him as he drove off before getting in to my car and breaking down once again.after gathering myself together i headed to Asians house to talk to her. I pulled up and used my key to go inside. i was immediately hit by the smell of food so i walked towards her kitchen and immediately stopped in my tracks seeing Von Naked ass cooking something. he turned around and i ran up the steps to asians room. i busted through her doors and she was in bed asleep. But i needed to talk to her so i decided to wake her.