Prologue

Name- Kasumi
Age- 10
Description:
hair- black
eyes- pale blue
weight/height- small

Clothes- light blue/white jacket,
a black tank top,
black sweatpants/yoga pants,
ratty white tennis shoes

Personality:
kind, loving, calm, just, weary

Likes: Kisa, kids, sweet fruit, nice people, light blue

Dislikes: Phantom troupe, adults, sour fruit, rude people, dark blue

Fear- spiders
aka
(arachnaphobia)
====================================
I'm sprinting away from the mass murder happening to my own country. These people called the 'Phantom troupe', want something, but I have know idea what. I hate those spiders. This is so unfair, but I know all about unfair. I'm one of the poor orphan girls that live in my country. I ran as fast as my legs would carry me away from the fire and devastation. I looked back only once to see a boy with blond hair and grey eyes fleeing, too. He looked about 13, so he was 7 years older than me. I saw one of the members chacing me and I put on some speed. I was the quickest orphan in this city. I ran past him and away from this country as it burned and was demolished from the ground up. It seemed like he let me go, though. Once I was far enough away, I heard someone scream bloody murder on the hill side opposite of me and on my other side I saw a little baby being carried away by her dying mother. 'I need to avenge my people for what there murderous people have done to my kind.' I start to get angry and feel my eyes change. 'I bet they are a beautiful scarlet right now.' I walk away from my destroyed homeland and moved on to the future. I see the mother fall and I walk over. I pick up the child and I carry her away. The moms last dying breath was "Her name is Kisa. Thank you."